10. (part 2) the dirty little (happy) hiders

CAITLIN

Tonight, a party was organized at Leah and Jordan's and, ever since we had that conversation in the bathroom a few weeks ago, I've only been thinking about when was the perfect timing for Lia and I to announce that we now are officially together. 

That morning, when Lia was barely awake, she whispered a soft 'I love you' that came out of nowhere, but also made sense. She probably did not even realize, but it came from her heart, and deep down I know I felt exactly the same. 

When Lia and I walked into the living room, everybody greeted us - there were Daan and Beth / Leah and Jordan, as always, but not only: Katie was here as well with Ruesha, her long time girlfriend, and also Kim and Steph. Quite rapidly, I leave Lia to go with the other Aussie, who greeted me with a smile. 

At some point during the party, I saw Lia and Leah getting into an intense conversation and, from the way Lia kept throwing quick glances toward me, I knew it was about the two of us. Growing nervous, I just stare at them.

Noticing this newly-found angst, Steph just says in a low voice:

"Cait, you're not being subtle right now."

Snapped out of my transe, I just turn toward her and empty my thoughts by saying:

"I think I'm not okay with Lia and I not being honest about our feeling for each other in front of the team. I mean, at first I thought I wouldn't mind, but now it just feels like it's a big deal, and I am sick of it already."

"Have you told Wally this?" Steph asks, raising her eyebrows.

I shake my head.

When I look up, I realize Leah was now on her own, as Lia made her way to Steph and I. Of course, the other Aussie knows how to be subtle, and just smiles at Lia when she sits down next to me. 

Realizing that there was some tension on my side, Lia asks:

"Cait, would you mind helping me with the... uh- carrots?"

"Sure" I just answer, before excusing us to Steph. 

When we are inside the kitchen, Lia immediately stares at me with her puppy eyes, worried that she might've upset me in some ways. 

Setting my jaw, I just say:

"I'm sorry, it's just this whole hiding how we really feel in front of our teammates is getting on my nerves already"

Visibly happy to see me be honest, Lia just grabs my hands and asks:

"What do you propose?" and, as I just stare at her in confusion, she just adds: "because I am sick of it too: I feel good with and around you, Cait. I don't care if everybody know about us. So, whenever you wanna tell them, just tell them."

I nod my head, cracking a smile.

As we both lean in to kiss each other, we hear a little surprised gasp, and see Beth and Daan staring at us with content. 

"I KNEW IT!" Beth exclaims, speaking too loudly for the other girls not to hear. 

"DIRTY LITTLE HIDERS!" Daan adds, emphasizing her girlfriend's point, not lowering her voice either. 

Lia and I exchange a look, before bursting into laughter: so much for hiding our relationship now that the gossipers of the team caught us. 

By reflex, I just kiss Lia's forehead, while Beth and Daan start fangirling, telling everyone about what they saw.

***

LIA

The whole 'telling our teammates' part wasn't as bad as I thought - mostly because most of them suspected something in the first place, and also because the drama Beth and Daan held while telling everyone made it sound very funny. Our teammates were mostly very happy for us, and especially for me. Katie even held me in her arms, telling me how deserving of a happy relationship I was after 'everything I've been through'.

The rest of the night, Cait remained by my side, putting her hand on my leg at all times, playing with my fingers, and so on. 

As soon as we get home, and while I am looking for something inside my bag, I feel her strong hands push me against the wall, while she glues her body onto mine. Obviously, since she was taller, I couldn't move properly, while she just shamelessly touches my body while kissing my neck. I moan in surprise but contentment and excitement, as I feel the heat turning up as the seconds passed. 

When I finally manage to turn around, I directly attack her lips, before going to her neck and quite literally eating it, making her moan in the process. We soon take each other's clothes off all over the corridor leading to the bedroom (as we quite abandoned the idea of having two bedroom after our first night together). I push her against the bed, climbing on top of her, making sure that as much as my skin as possible would brush on hers. 

My hand slips toward her private parts, as I start fingering her quite delicately at first, surprising her, before going harder and harder. She grabs my forearm, moaning in pleasure, staring right into my eyes until she reaches the orgasm. 

She then immediately reverses the situation and starts kissing me all over my body, leaving me no chance to catch my breath as she then goes straight down on me. It doesn't take long for me to moan with passion, as she smirks in satisfaction. 

We both lie down under the covers, out of breath, our legs and fingers entangled. 

"This morning, you told me you loved me" Caitlin suddenly says out of nowhere. 

Blushing a little- I know how I can be when I am fast asleep - I just nod my head, knowing that I couldn't deny it.

Smirking, I just declare:

"I thought you gathered that in the way I make love to you, but sure, I love you, Cait."

Cracking a smile, Caitlin just captures my face between her hands, before whispering:

"I love you too, Lia. With all my heart."

We start kissing again, before slipping to more serious things once again, going on for a few hours before falling asleep, exhausted by the pleasure we both felt multiple times. 

I knew it now: I knew she was the one.  

THE END