What's your secret sister

Wanda POV
These pass few days have been the usual routine wake up, make food and watch the same show over and over again I was being to thing that life is not going how I wanted but we are gonna have to live with it.

Today I decided to take matters into my own hands and try to do the dishes instead of being a emo bitch that just lounges around I put some earbuds in and got to work, as I was clean around the house look out the window to see a strange person trying to enter Agatha's house I immediately stopped what I was doing and I tried calling her and no answer, her phone must have died so i rushed out the door and flew to her house as I got there the door was cracked open and really quiet I enter the house with no plan in mine I was searching for like a lost dog, "AGNES!" I yelled out try to hear if she will respond, I turn the corner of the kitchen the intruder attack me with a punch that sent me on the ground, he tried jump on top of me but I kick him in the process, I started to approach him with a kick to the chest sending him on the table while using my powers I sent him through the table with a energy blast he was knocked.

After I thought he was knocked out, he grabbed me by the hoodie and slammed me hard on the floor I let out yelp. He grabbed and pulled me up by my head and threw me at the wall, he tried running at me but I blasted him with my magic sending him at the wall.

I immediately start running around like a lunatic trying to find Agnes, "AGNES WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed. "MMMMMGHHH" I heard some weird noises coming from her bedroom so I speed walked like I was at a catwalk but get greeted by another intruder, the man kneed me right in the stomach and let out a loud grunt and I was not happy after that so I kicked him right in the face that sent blood out his nose kneed him back but harder and after the kicking him right in he's winky wonderland (aka his man area🥺) you thought I was done nope after that I started choking him with my powers until he meets Jesus.

I found Agatha tied up in the closet, "Agnes are you ok" I said like a suburban mom, "yea I'm fine I just didn't know that this will happen besides that I wanna thank you for saving me I don't think I would still be hear because of... so thank you" she said hugging me, but I gotta admit that met a lot after the whole Vision dying, my kids dying, my family is you know dying so that message she told me help me look at myself different. "You are welcome" I said that not knowing what to say, "ok let's get the mess pick up".

(Time skip 15-30 minutes 😘)

After that fiasco we clean up the house, put those robber flops in jail and now we are so here now, my neck was kinda sore for when that guy pull me by the hoodie, "ugh my neck it hurts so bad" I said like a whiny baby, "would like an ice pack dear" Agnes said "yes please", "ok where is it hurting at" Agnes said "on the left side of my neck that's were it's hurting at" I said, as she put the ice pack on me we had this weird stare down but just any stare down this met something I can feel it but I begin to take in her features her beautiful brown chocolate eyes, her blushed cheeks, but most importantly those lips we broke the stare but I still feel like there's something is gonna happen between "Agnes I'm...uh go um- I should get going" I said like a little kid "oh ok um see you soon bye"

After what just happened with Agnes I begin to feel butterflies in my stomach I kept thinking of her like she actually cares about me or I might just be going crazy but I walked home finished up the dishes and went to sleep.

A/N
(Um so there's that I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner it's just laziness but I hope y'all enjoy it but next chapter is gonna be lesbotastic 👏🏼🥰💁🏼‍♀️🤩🥴🤭☺️😁 oh and sorry if it's pretty short that's like the only ideas I had in mind so yea 🤸🏼‍♀️😘🤭😏)