Lesbian tentions?

Peter POV:
I was still stunned on what happened yesterday I mean it was kinda Wade's fault anyway try to get in the mood of things but I gotta admit that he was a great kisser like he was taking me to planet her but that's not all then here's Wanda walking in like she owns the place I don't wanna blame her she didn't know and besides she's seen worse... I think but to be honest it was all our faults, let me just focus on today which is charity stream day but let me get ready I went down stairs, ate some cereal,took a shower, washed my faces all that stuff so let get this stream started.

Wanda POV:
I woke up feel like I need to get things done so I grabbed my robe some slippers and got a move on, as I was walking to go downstairs I heard Peter talk to either himself or someone but I didn't wanna know but of the incident yesterday but we are not worried about that right now we are focus on making food as I was make waffles I notice that... we were out of syrup so I had to put magic into my own hand and use my magic to make me perfect waffles, they were so good but anyways I was gonna go see if nat is up yet maybe we can train, maybe let me ask her so I finished my waffles and went to room.

I gently knocked on the door and entered, "hey nat whatcha up too" , "oh hi Wanda nothing I'm just bored" she said with a light laugh, "oh that's gross well I was gonna ask if you wanna train?" , "ehhhh I'm not in the mood probably later", "oh ok well then I'll see ya".

Well that didn't go as plan let me go see if Agnes has any funny things to do, I entered the room and saw Agatha, "hey Agnes, bitch I'm bored", "oh hiya hun you're bored well count me in girl because I feel like and old Facebook mom but yea whatcha wanna do", "HAHAHA Agnes you're like killing me" I said while crying in tears, "I wanna see know Peter is doing but I don't wanna burst in like last time", "what happened last time" , "well when we had that pointless meeting I went to find Peter and I went into he's room and he was kissing a...guy".

"Oh that's fruity!" , " I know but that's him but after they got caught by me the guy ran out the window but everything is fine but you know it feels so awkward but it's whatever" I said shrugged, "that's a lot but that's interesting but I guess you wanna see what he's doing?" , "I guess", " ok let's go" We went to he's room and knocked and he opened the door, "oh hi Wanda and Agnes what are you doin" , "oh what just uh seeing whatcha ya doin?" , "oh I'm just uh streaming to raise some money for charity I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to introduce  yourself's", "oh I would love that" said Agnes.

We walk in and see he's I see a lot of Avengers stuff I saw the plushy I gave not to long ago it was kinda cute I kinda like it, "ok so say hi to chat it's like fans all across the world watching but yea we're just chillin in here and raising money" , "um ok hi chat this is new to me so yea!" said Agnes, "hi chat I'm Wanda how y'all doin, "but yea y'all wanna play Mario Kart?"
"omg yeah!"

(Time skip 30-50 minutes 🌈)

A few minutes or kinda felt like an hour passed by me, Peter and Agnes have been playing Mario Kart for a hot minute Peter was playing Daisy, Agnes was playing Rosalina and I was play Peach we were read chat, and playing and honestly living like Peter is pretty fun fun games and just you know living young oh now I feel old anyways, after what felt like years of playing we decided we talk to chat more and we got this one comment mine you we raised a decent amount of money can I can't believe people cared about this stuff but anyways, the money was 10,000 dollars it was a lot but we managed to get to around 6,000ish I would say so we're pretty poor right let me get straight to the point basically this guy wanted me to kiss Agnes for 3,000 I mean I don't mine a good kiss or two but Agnes I don't know ever seen our fight I always thought she had issues with me but where gonna find out, "Wow wow wow Peter look at this comment I want Agnes and Wanda to kiss for 3 grand so we do it?" , " Omg that's literally like 1,000 away from our goal y'all so totally do it!?" , " ok well let's go" I said grabbing Agnes face and like that we kiss and oh my lord... after years of grief and denial I finally felt free for some reason she just made me fell good inside, and not gonna lying I never really joke about this but... she completely solos Vision when it came to making out like ugh she was a different breed when it can to that stuff, " wow your an amazing kisser" ,
"Oh thanks hun you're not so bad either"
I immediately felt lesbian tension between us but where not worried about that right now.

It was getting late we said our goodbyes to Peter he's a real cutie pie but anyways, me Agnes went to our room and settled in for the night, today was good day and I plan on making to other better too and tomorrow I feel like giving him a surprise gift because he's working really hard and he deserves it and Tony better better leave him alone tomorrow our we're gonna have serious issues.

(A/N)
Well that was the chapter I'm sorry I've been lazy and all that but I need to get it together but yea hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did 🌈🌈🌈💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️.