A new era

Wanda POV

I knock on there front door lightly to be greeted by Peter, "Hey Wanda what you doin here", as I gave him a nice hug. "Well done in Mr. Stark missed you", "really what's he up to?" " oh he's probably in he's office ok but I'mma go get unpacked and all that so yea I'll see y'all in a minute.

"You did tell me you had a mansion of friends like girl at least fell me in on thing but that's besides the point here we gotta figure out who those flops were" Agnes said with a irritated voice, "we're gonna just let me get settled in first ok," okie dokie" Agnes said.

"Ok I'mma go and met everyone because it's a minute since I met them" I said while walking away.

I had to immediately go meet Nat she's always been there for me I love her so much so imma meet her first.

I approached her and gave it knock, "Come in" she said.

"WANDA?!" she said excitedly confused, "what are doin here girl". "Oh nothing me and my friend came here for safety because the houses we where in go broken into and we had to fight them off these weird group of like men in black but who ever they are their not coming back"

"I'm glad you're here safe but we gotta warn Steve and Tony" she said worried

"I know I plan on doing that here soon"

"Well girl I gotta go take a shower so like... See you later I guess"

"Alright have a wonderful shower" I said with a big smile on my face.

As I was done talking to Nat I decided to go meet up with good old Tony, I approached his office gave a knock or two.

"Peter go away I'm working" he said a little heated, "um it's actually me as in Wanda" I said confused. Oh well what are you doing here?","well long story short some people tried to kill me and my friend but they flopped"," oh well good to see you but I gotta get to work soooo can you like go", "um ok see ya".

I decided to go to the kitchen and get some food because I haven't eaten in a while, so I approached the fridge and opened it greeted by mountains of food I was in total awe.

I decided to get some left over chicken strips out the fridge it didn't have a name on it so I heated it up and went to town, when I was stuffing my face with chicken strips Agnes walked in "hiya hun I was wondering if you like to figure out those men that tried to gut us?"

"Um that sounds interesting I do wanna know so yea"

We gathered everyone up but

We were miss someone... Peter

" Where's Peter" everyone said

"I'll go find him" I said calmly

I walked up to Peter's door and gave it a few knocks "Peter... Peter" I said before opening the door and seeing Peter kissing someone I'm not sure of but good for him, I let out a gasp and closed the door a little and came back and the boy was gone "ugh... ummmmm....YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING OK OK!" Peter said embarrassed , "Hey Peter calm down... hey come here" I said as walking me and Peter walked over to he's bed, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with that I just came in here on a bad timing... let me tell you some Peter you are just being this doesn't change you're personally or the way you act or you get the point but if anyone is bullying you about it call me ok...ok now give me a hug I would tell Tony"

"Ok so we gonna figure out how these's mask people are that attacked Wanda" Tony said in he's boss like voice, "does anybody have any evidence... anything.... Ok well we can't really discuss this if we do have any evidence so let's just breathe for now" Tony said in his boss like voice as usual.

As we all walk out of that pointless meeting I immediately look over at Peter usually he's all smilies and laughs but ever since the incident today he was quiet and down, I didn't wanna bother him too much I just feel bad for the kid he has been through hell for pass few days so imma just leave him for now.

_______________

A few minutes or hours pass by and everyone is settling in and relaxing but me and Agnes we were to busy laughing at cupcakke remixes like they were making us having a laughing fit that's definitely a funny thing we can do if we feel down but we eventually turned it off and went to sleep but today was eventful let's see what happens tomorrow.

(A/N)
sorry for the long wait I was recovering allergies so there's that but the next chapter will be very worth ready and sorry if it's short my ideas are not here right now but next chapter I'm locked and loaded👏🏼🤪.