Hey...hey...how yall doin (im back)

Hey yawl it's been soooo long but I'm back in they game and I'm guess I'm here to stay (we'll think about that one anyway enjoy the story and remember this my first time coming back after like what a year so don't drag me ok love ya cuties
.
.
.
.

Wanda POV:
I start moving the groceries in the house and organized them appropriately," I think that's last bag Wanda" Peter said while bringing in the last 4 bags, "ok I'll take it from here Peter thanks for the help" I said while putting the groceries away. I noticed that this fridge was so nasty it smelled and there was so much expired stuff in there I was not moving, I proceeded to activate my powers into a better fridge that didn't smell or have molding shit in it then I moved the new groceries into the fridge, as I closed the door to the fridge I was jump scared by Natasha, "HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST NAT", " don't do that again...oh my gosh what do you you want ?", "we need to talk" , she proceeds to grab my wrist and drag me to her room, we made it to her room and and she locked and closed the I was kinda confused about that but ok I guess, "I just saw something...that is leaving me with so many questions", "umm ok and what is this exactly ?" , "I just saw Steve pull up right and tell me why he is holding hands with random guy?" , "WHAT WHO IS IT ?" , I said quietly "THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT!" , Nat said quietly "ok did you see him", "yea I saw a little bit of him" , "what did he look like ?" , " ok um short brown hair, wearing a black mask, and a shining arm I'm not really sure because the angle of my window" , "wait a minute hold awn that is leaving me with questions" I said shockingly, as I was about the talk we hear the front door open, we both look at each other and ran to see how the person was.

We go down stairs to see Steve greeting everyone and giving them hugs and then...he spots me and Natasha creeping around the stairs so we go say hi, " Wanda how are you I miss you so much", " and Natty the girl who can power top you with one look" , he all said with a big smile , "so what brings you here toda-" , then the man me and Nat were talking came in the room, "that was the last suitcase babe" , "Thanks hun" , "anytime hottie" , he proceeds to remove the items that have been keeping he's face a mystery, "finally I get to take that off", it was none other than Bucky.

Me and Natasha both looked at each other and we were both gagged, "you dating Bucky?!" Natasha said both confused and shocked. "Oh yeah I just didn't get the time to tell you guys he's so sweet and honestly I think he's the one" , "oh my god I'm so happy for you I always knew you were a fruitcake" I said with an evil smile on my face, I proceeded to release from the hug and move out the way. "Wanda..can we talk", I turn around to be greeted by Agatha, "oh um sure". 

I followed her to room and we sat down on her bed as I close the door behind me, "So...I don't know how to say these...but..but..I'm feel something when I see you and I don't how to explain it" I can believe I was hear this, "wh- what do you mean?" , "I mean I think I'm feel something between us" I was kinda confused and also sad at same time I think she has feeling for me but I just help to think of my last relationship with Vision, he was really my number one, he made feel some type of way, he make me smile and he will just do what boyfriends do, but I've never been with a girl before and was honestly considering it at the time. After I lose Vis I was broken I trap a whole town just to get what I want, but I wasn't until I had to let down the hex and just coop with the lost of him, at the time I closed off my relationship status do to the fact I was so down and I was not in a good place mentally, but after I met up with Agatha again my relationship status had a little hope in it I just wasn't thinking of it on that time. But see someone that I have done literally everything together confess that they have feelings is honestly making kinda teary eyed.

"I uh uh huha" I let out a awkward ass laugh that didn't help with this situation at all, "Agnes I don't know if I feel the same way I mean I just got out of a really tuff patch with my last relationship but I'm not sure... I mean you literally helped me get out of that situation and I truly do love you for that but i think I need time to think about these" I said with a droopy face. "I understand honey and I'm always gonna be here for you if you need any help, she putting a hand on my leg and rubbing it, not gonna lie I'm coochie kinda hot wet in that moment but I don't think it was the right time and plus I want my first experience with a women to be unforgettable, she began to push her hand slowly up the center of my my girlie parts, "Agnes I-" she cut me off and silenced me real quick, "I feel like we should take a leap of faith and risk this decision" she put a hand on my face and move the hair away from my eye, "Wanda I-" we get rudely interrupted.