We gotta get out of here now

Wanda POV
After that night with Agnes she been on my mind for too long, I keep thinking about the long pause we had it make me feel like I was wanted I can just see it in her eyes like she knew she wanted me.

But I couldn't.

I've already suffered a lose of Vision I'm not losing her.

I'm still trying to get over Vision's death I don't know if I will ever get over Agnes'.

I got up and did the usual cereal and watched some tv and then I get a call from Agnes.

"Hello"

"Wanda I don't think we can stay here I feel a bad spirit here, ever since the attack I feel more with come for us we should get out of this town and possibly never look back" she said.

"That make sense...but..no it's gonna take a minute to get used to it but I'm all for it and I'll know where going I gotta place where my old friend stay maybe can stay there for a while" I said anxiously.

"Seem good to me honeybun I'll see you soon bye. *hangs up*

I need to this is was for the good cause but leave this is kinda gonna be hard but I'll be fine.

So I grab some bags start filling it up with clothes and other thing so we can get the hell out of here.

I texted Agnes to see if she was ready and she was and she was.

I pack a bag or two and put in the car so did Agnes and we got out of there.

(Time skip 12-20 minutes)

"We should listen to some music" Agnes said
"Ok what song you wanna listen to" as I gave her the aux cord. Just wait she said with a wicked smile on her face, it was quiet for a hot minute until..."ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNIN THROUGH MY HEAD", Not gonna lie I got jumpscared for a moment there. I look over at her and she was head bobbing to the song blasting it, "THIS IS MY SONG RIGHT HERE TURN IT UP" she said exaggeratedly.

"Ooohk I think that's enough of the aux cord for today love the song but you need to calm it down, I think it's my turn on the aux cord ok give here" I said holding out my hand.

She gave me the aux cord I plugged it in my phone and pulled up my favorite song mind you I'm not all sad I have some bops up my sleeve, "After laughter comes tears, after laughter comes tears, another night, another party, saying hi to everybody, I'm sorry." "ugh this song is just so me I said with a loud sigh".

"You good hun like this song it's like... really sad, let me just tell you something Wanda and it might come off rude but don't take it the wrong way ok, you need to get it together".

She said concerned.

"I'm trying Agnes... I'm really trying.

I said depressingly.

"Wanda if you keep holding on to this one lost eventually you're gonna tare yourself apart".

"Agnes I'm trying the best I can to let it go but I can't" I said tearing up.

"Oh shit we're running at of gas" I said.

I took a turn to get into the gas station and parked my car near a gas pump. I sat in the car for a second to try to actually get myself together. "Ok Agnes imma go in here and probably get some snacks do you want something?" I said.

"Um probably a cold water and probably some sour patch kids" she said curiously.

I walk into the gas station and got the things I needed and got out of there I got myself some sour rainbow candy (this definitely very fruity 🌈) I walk up to the car and gave Agnes her water and sour patch kids and told her to hold on to mines. As I was pumping gas I saw one of the guys that attacked us I hurried up and pumped the gas a speed of like is was Mario kart.

"WOOOOOOOOOW HOLY JESUS HOW DID YOU NOT HIT THAT CAR AND WHY ARE SPEEDING" she said screaming.

"I saw the guys that attacked us that at the gas station so we had to go".

"Ok we're good now just hang tight ok".

(Time skip 30-40 minutes)

We finally made it I got out of the car and got my bag.

"Woooow where are we".

"The good old Avengers tower, come on let's go".

(A/N)
sorry for this short story but trust me this next chapter will very be fruity 😉🌈😜💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️