Meeting old besties 💁🏼‍♀️🍷

Wanda POV:

I woke up feeling bored so I grabbed my robe and threw on some slippers and began the day.

I walk downstairs to make myself some lovely and yummy cereal but, as I approached the kitchen we were out of cereal like that not how I wanted my day to start... so that means plan B toast or waffles I guess this time I'll make my waffles right.

So I popped those bad boys in the toaster and waited, "morning Wanda" said a familiar voice, "morning" I said tired and hangry "whatcha makin" said none other then the cutie himself Peter like if I can adopt this kid I would full on mom mode just like with other "kids".

"Oh you know just makin waffles because there's no cereal so I'm kinda sad about that but it's probably just bad case of the Monday's am I right".

"Yea we'll just wanted to say thanks for coming and helping with that stream it means a lot and we raised soooo much money for charity", "ohh no problem it was pretty fun".

After I got done making my waffles and talking to Peter I went upstairs to eat it because I'm just not in the mood and luckily Agnes was up so that's a plus.

"Morning Wanda" Agnes said with a tired look

"Morning Agnes" , I said with food still in my mouth.

As I was still inhaling my food I need to go to store to get some cereal because that's the only thing I can eat, I went downstairs to throw my dish in the sink and went upstairs and asked some people if wanted anything/go with me because I need someone to go with I've been alone for way to long anyways.

I approached Nat's room gave the door a couple knocks and asked her, "Hey Nat I was wondering if you'd like to go to the store with me?" , " I wish I could Wanda but today is a busy day for me so I don't think I can sorry" , she said I she was in a rush put on makeup and trying to find an outfit.

"Well do you at least want anything from the store?" I said, "ummm no I think I'm good"
ok next person Agnes.

"Hey you wanna go to store with me I gotta get some more cereal?", " I feel like not in the mood to like get up and do things so yea Imma gonna have to pass on that hun sorry!" She muttered.

Next stop Peter, "Hey Peter wanna go to store with me?", "I guess let me get dressed first" "already then tell me when you're ready ok".

I got dressed and went to go check on Peter, "are you ready!" I said bang on the door.

"Be out in a sec" he yelled back

"I'll be waiting in the car" I said

I went out door and straight to my car I hopped in it and waited for Peter.

As I looked a couple time and I see Peter, he was just sooo adorable anyways he hopped and he was so full of joy it was cute I start the car and we were on our

(Time skip 10-13 minutes)

"Hey... Wanda"

"Yes"

"Can I...uhhhh... get the aux cord" he said giving a nerves smile

"Go ahead just don't put in anything weird ok"
He grabbed the cord and plugged it in.

The song start with this weird piano/xylophone sound affect it was honestly it was giving what need to be gave, "love got me fucked up got me all stuck chasin that rush" the way this song brought out another side of me I didn't know I had the starting getting better and better every minute me and were singing and dancing with it I just love the fact Peter can me feel so much better I just love that special power he has.

We reached the store,parked and walked in, I grabbed a cart and we were on our way.

We went straight to the cereal aisle I grabbed two boxes of them because I ain't trying to run of them Peter wanted some cookies and other that's really important we went check out and.

Out of all people the cashier was none other then icon Gwen Stacy.

"Omg hiiiii Gwen it's been sooooo looong girl"

"Omg girl hiiii it has I have to fill you in on all the tea and lucky for after I'm clocking the fuck out girl I ain't got no time for this honey"

"I feel ya"

"Oh and I see you brought some company"

"Oh yeah this is Peter"

"Omg I remember Peter I used to go to pre school with him and let me tell you Peter if anyone is pickin on you don't hesitate to call me ok"

"Ok umm we're you that girl that like almost killed those little kids after picking on me?"

"You know so well Peter imagine what happened if they did it know" giving a evil laugh and smile

"Ok girl you're all done well I am done sooo"

"I'll drive you home if you want"

"Omg you are an actual milf"

I was so shocked when she called me that but slay I guess.

We put the bags of groceries in the car and we went to drop of Gwen.

"Ok girl let me fill you in their is this new person that just got hired and oh my gosh I almost killed the bitch"

"I'm not surprised but did you get her name?"

"Her name is Mj not Mary Jane this flop named Michelle Jones like girl no so Im at my register right and and cashing out this old lady and we had a technical difficulty and I wasn't in to mood for using the intercom so I used my walking and you know I get help and all that then after I cash out the lady she comes behind and says "you need use your intercom and you earphones out" and I was like first of all your hair is nappy, second of all you smell like a drugs and public bathrooms and third of all you are not the manger"

"Oh you ate her up girl"

"I almost snapped but know honey I need my money and I wasn't in the mood to beat nappy headed Michelle like".

We reached Gwen's house, alright girl I'll text you"

"You better"

"Oh and peter if you in trouble and Wanda can't make in time here's my number I'm available when ever ok byyyye"

"Well she definitely something how long have y'all known each other" Peter said with a confused face

"Oh that a long story".

And now we go home after 80 year.

(A/N)
Girl I'm sorry but I'm sooo lazy I need to get it together but yea here's the update hopefully y'all like it love Gwen Peter wanda etc and yea bye floooops 💁🏼‍♀️🍷