Chapter 16

"Oh no.." lou whispered as we made eye contact. "Zayn left the band."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would he leave? We finished eating and paid and headed to the house. When we got there everyone was fighting.

"I'm only leaving for a few months, I need a break from this stress." I heard Zayn say as we walked in the living room.

They were still bickering back and forth so I took it upon myself to stop this nonsense. "STOP TALKING! ALL OF YOU!" I screamed over every one. "Is all of this arguing and nonsense really necessary? What's more important? The tour, or a band mates health?" I asked. They all murmured quietly "zayns health".

After I explained all the health issues Zayn could get from being overly stressed, they all apologized. We were now sitting on the couch watching the movie Neighbors. I love this movie because Zac is my favorite male actor. After it was over Louis had to take me home. "Bye Zayn, I hope you're able to destress well. Keep in touch with me. I'm a great listener." I said when I hugged him goodbye.

The drive to my house was long and quiet. When we finally arrived I got out not expecting lou to follow me. "What? Did you think I was not going to walk you to the door?" I laughed a little. "Thanks for a great day lou-bear" he chuckled at the nickname. "Anything for you, Emmie-bear." I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. "Goodnight Emmie-bear." he said before he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight lou-bear." I said as I went to walk inside. Man, what a great day, I thought to myself as I walked upstairs to get ready for bed.