Chapter 6

After all of that excitement I decided to head on out, but I wanted some Starbucks. Thankfully it was a close drive. Once I got there I parked and went in to order. I stood in line for a few minutes and then ordered a caramel frappé and a bagel. Once I got my order I went to sit down and ran into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't see you." I apologized as I looked up at the figure. And holy smokes. I don't remember Doncaster boys being this fine, but hot damn. "It's fine love" he chuckled. "Would you like to sit down with me?" I asked and to my surprise he said sure with a BEAUTIUL smile that melted my heart. We found a table to sit at closer to the back of the cafe were is wasnt really crowded. "So, what's your name? I'm sure you have one." He giggled a bit and boy his voice. It's like angels. I laughed a little, "my name is Emerson. Emerson Stevens. and yours?" He lightly chuckled," wow, it's not often people ask me." I looked at him with a puzzled look. "You really don't know do you." I shook my head softly. "My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson. I'm 1/5 of one direction." "Looks like I got some research to do when i get home. I honestly don't think I've heard of yall." he chuckled again, I could listen to it all day, it's so cute. "Well, it's me, and Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Liam." Hmm, interesting names. "Well Louis, I would love to stay and chat but I should probably get going." "Where Ya headed?" He asked. "I'm going by a flower shop and then going to my mum and dads grave.." "You're going alone? You shouldn't do it alone. I'm not busy, I can come with, if you would like. And plus, I want to spend more time with you." I smiled and said "sure, you can". We got up and walked to my car since he walked to starbucks. We arrived to the flower shop and thankfully we were not there long since I had pre ordered them. A had a dozen red roses for my dad, and a dozen white tulips for my mum. Once we got back in the car Louis looks at me and asks "what happened to them?" "they died in a bad car crash. They died on scene. I was only 12.." "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry love." "I softly smiled. Soon we arrived at the grave site, and I was hesitant, but suddenly Louis places his hand softly on my back to comfort me. We slowly walked to the spot where they were buried, and the tears hit me as soon as I saw it, Louis held me for the longest time. Once I had calmed down some i squatted down to lay the flowers down and talk to them. "Hey you guys. guess what. I graduated college with two degrees. Like I always said I wanted to do, and like yall believe in me to do. I'm now a cosmetologist and a photographer. And I'm back in Doncaster to stay. I'm living with Penelope.

Louis p.o.v

Wow, Emerson is so beautiful, with her tanned skin, her beautiful smile, her hair, it fits her perfectly. I'm so glad she asked me to sit down at breakfast with her. It broke my heart when she started crying though, an when she told me about her parents. No child should have to face that. But I'm glad I'm here to comfort her. She was talking to her parents and she said that she had graduated with two degrees. Wow. She's absolutely amazing. I'm gonna take her to meet the guys, well, hopefully she'll go with me.

Emersons p.o.v

Once I got through Louis wrapped his arm around me and we started walking back to my car. "So, two degrees Eh?" i smiled and looked down. "Yeah, they were both my dream, so now I can do people's hair and nails and makeup, and then give them a photoshoot" I laughed lightly. "I'm gonna hold you up to that." He said as he looked at me. "Can't wait Louis." He smiled at me and walked over to my side of the car to open my door, such a gentlemen. "Shall we go get lunch, m'lady?" Louis proposed. I smiled and agreed.