Chapter 4

I arrived in Doncaster at about 9pm. I was so ready to be off that plane. I was tired and hungry. Once I got my bags I went and started looking for Penelope. And it didn't take long at all.

There stood my best friend. We ran up to each other like we haven't seen each other in years... Oh wait.. It's cause we haven't.

"I have missed you so much!" Penelope squealed as we walked to hair car to load my belongings up. "I missed you too! So much! thank you for letting me move in with you. It's so goo to be home.". "Don't worry about it love. Is been needing my girl.". I smiled at her as we drove to her home.

Once we arrived I texted my aunt to let her know that I had safely landed and was with Penelope at home. I plugged my phone up and went and grabbed a bite to eat.

I walked in the kitchen and it's like she read my mind. "Are you hungry? We can order Chinese, pizza, whatever you would like!" "How about chinese?". "Great! I'll go order it right quick!"

Penelope is a year younger than me, and she still is just a bubbly as she used to be. She's about 5'3 and has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. It's so great to be back.

Penelope p.o.v

It's so great to have my best friend back. Once I finished ordering our favorites from the Chinese place I walked back in the kitchen. "so, how was New York?" I asked her. "It had its perks. But it couldn't replace my home. I've missed this place, and you.". I smiled at her and I was about to ask her about her schooling but the doorbell rung, so I'm assuming our foods here. I jumped down and ran to door, an paid the delivery guy.

Emerson p.o.v

AGHHHH food. Anyways, it amazed me she still remembered what I liked. "I can't believe you remembered. Ugh you're amazing." I said. She laughed and asked if I wanted to watch a movie while we ate. I agreed and we looked at each other and in unison we squealed out "Mean Girls!" Mean girls was our favorite movie to watch together. So we curled up on the couch eating our Chinese and quoting the movie.

Once the movie was over I decided to call it a night. So I went upstairs to my room and got a quick hot shower ad brushed my teeth. Once I was done i walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water and hollered "goodnight nellies!" I heard her giggle and holler "night em!" I made it to my room and crawled under my blanket. As soon as my head hit my pillows good I was out.