The Last Night

Tonight was my last night, so me and my aunt decided to go out.

My aunt is my moms sister and my twin. My mom gave me the middle name rose after her. She was gorgeous. She had the perfect body, beautiful tan, an goodness her hair was to die for, it was long and honey golden brown.

As for me, I was about 5'7, I was fit and tan, just like aunt Rose, but I had red hair that went a little past my shoulders. And no, not no ginger red, but a beautiful vibrant red. We decided that we would go get some dinner and see a movie together.

We decided to get some chinese. Yum! My favorite, while we waited for our food we had small talk.

"You know, I'm gonna miss your company" said aunt Rose. I tried not o tear up cause me and her have gotten so close. "I'm gonna miss you as well, I'm definitely gonna have to come back and visit you. And I promise to keep in touch with you. I love you aunt Rose." "I love you too babygirl".

The rest of the night went by and we had a blast. When we got home I went to my room and grabbed the gift I got aunt Rose. It's a bracelet she's always wanted. "Hey aunt Rose?" I asked looking for her. "I'm in the kitchen" she hollered to me. I went in there and stood by her. "I don't think I ever told you how much I appreciate you bringing me in and raising me for my parents." Crap, here come the tears I thought to myself. "You are such an inspiration, and you pushed me to do my best. Through everything I've been through, I know you're my number one fan." I said through my sniffles. I look at her and she's starting to get teary eyed.

I pull the package out from behind my back. "I got you something." She smile and opened it. She gasped and started crying. "Oh Emerson, this is the bracelet I've been wanting, thank you so much!" She hugged me again. We said our goodnights and I went to my room and finished packing.