Chapter 7

Louis and I decided on getting lunch at a small diner. it was really nice, except the waitress. She was one of those kinds that don't wanna be at work but want money kind of people. Anyways, I ordered a caesar salad, and he order some Alfredo stuff.

Louis p.o.v

"So, tell me about yourself love." I asked to start up some conversation. "Well, my full name is Emerson Rose, I'm 19, my birthday is October 10th, 1995, I graduated from NYU, as you know with two degrees, uhm, of course you know about the accident with my parents which caused me to move from this lovely place I call my hometown to New York with my moms sister." "Wow, you're interesting" he said as he chuckled lightly. "What about you?" I heard her angelic voice ask. "Well, I was born on December 24th, 1991, which means I'm 23," "old man" I heard her cough and snicker a bit. "I'm sorry I had to"she said laughing. "Continue on darling". I smiled at her calling me darling, "I was born and raised here, and my parents have divorced, i have 7 siblings, I auditioned for the x-factor in 2009 and didn't make it, an then I went back in 2010 and made it through, but was eliminated before the final round and then the judges decided to put us boys in the group. And then BAM, we have the marvelous One Direction! We got third place in the show and got a contact with Simons company. And now, I'm sitting here enjoying life and enjoying lunch with a beautiful girl." I said smiling at the last part. I looked at her and she was blushing. It was so cute! "Hey Emmie, want to go meet the guys?" She looked up at me and thought about it. "Sure, I would love to."

Emersons p.o.v

He called me beautiful, he's so sweet! As we were walking to my car he placed his arm around my waist again, he seemed protective, I liked that. We got in the car and I turned the radio up a bit because on of my favorite songs was playing. It was Hey There Delilah. I hummed to the music and Louis started singing, he had the voice of an angel, once the song was over I was still shocked and in amazement at his voice. "Louis, you have such a beautiful voice." He smiled, "thanks love".