Chapter 8

When we arrived at the house I was in total shock. It was big and beautiful. Louis interrupted my thoughts by grabbing my hand. "I have to warn you, they are a bit...crazy. They flirt as well." I smiled at him. "It's okay lou, I'm a big girl. I can handle them." He smiled an go out, and I did the same. We walked to the door together and he slowly opened the door and grabbed my hand to pull me in. "GUYS" Louis shouted. "BOOBEAR!" I heard one scream. Then I met the face to the voice. He had beautiful green eyes, and curly hair. "Hazza, meet Emerson." "Helloooooo beautiful," he said as he reached for my hand to kiss it. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles." I smiled at him and looked at Louis. He seemed to have a bit of jealousness to him. "Is the delivery here?" I heard someone holler. "And that would be Niall." I heard Louis say. Then the blonde haired came walking in. "You're definitely not the delivery guy, but I ain't complaining, you're gorgeous. I'm Niall." He said as he pulled me in a hug. I looked at Louis and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Come on, you got two more to meet." We walked to the living room and saw two guys, I'm guessing Liam and Zayn. "Hey guys, this is Emerson." Louis said. The dark haired boy looked at me. "Hey there babe. I'm Zayn." And then the other guy looks up from his notebook. "Hello Emerson. I'm Liam. And father direction" I giggled softly, "nice to meet you guys."