The beginning

(The word count gets better in the 6th chapter I think)

Off in the distance a black haired boy on a hill could be seen with a blue fruit in his hand.His name is Y/N, he was born into the Naruto world with a fruit. This fruit has special powers which will decide his fate.

'Im So excited that was I reincarnated into the Naruto universe!' Y/N thought as he held the fruit in his hand.Y/N was a anime weeb during his time in the real world, he watched lots of anime like Naruto, one piece, bleach and AOT. He's most favorite anime was Naruto due to it being one of his childhood anime and due to likeable characters.

He dreamed of being the Naruto verse but he never thought after he died of old age he would have been transferred to the Naruto universe.The reason why he knew this was the Naruto verse was because of the Humongous leaf village in front of him. He was also excited because he was gifted a fruit from one piece.

It was the Goro-Goro no mi fruit. It was a logia type fruit which will let him create,control, and transform into lightning at will.He didn't eat it yet due to him remembering that one piece fruits taste horrible, due to everyone who ate the fruits said it tasted horrible (except for Blackbeard)He decided that he would eat the fruit when he unlocked chakra.

'Wait where do I live' Y/N thought but he remembered the big leaf village in front of him.'That was easy but convincing the hokage so that I can live there might be not as easy. Well I have no choice because of me not knowing how to build a shelter.So might as well try anyway.' Y/N thought as he was walking towards the leaf village'a entrance. While walking towards there he spotted a small bag with holes in it. 'This will be useful for storing the devil fruit' Y/N thought as he carried the bag and put the devil fruit inside the bag. Y/N continued walking to the leaf village entrance.

This big decision while decide Y/N wether he will be a part of the Naruto lore or not.And it will decide wether he can become strong or not.

(Word count: 381 not including the word count and notes)

(Notes: Go easy on me I'm a new writer and publish times will be probably 2 hours to 3 days.)