six

"Hi."

The ravenette, the cliché with an undercut, the whatever other names Seungmin had given him — he plopped himself onto the swing next to Jisung effortlessly.

"Oh... hello," Jisung greeted back. His eyes found his dull day's attire and then looked back at the boy beside him wearing an extremely expensive brand.

Changbin stared out onto the playground before asking. "You live around here?"

"Not really," Jisung shook his head, "I live, like, fifteen minutes from here down that way."

"Oh. I live that way." Changbin pointed to the exit opposite Jisung's.

The two sat in a few periods of silence every now and then, between each word, between each gust of wind, between each creak the swings made.

"Why are you out? The weather's... not the best," a dry chuckle sounded from Changbin's throat.

Jisung's eyes never left Changbin's face. Of course, he could just say it was because making eye contact is polite, but he really only wanted to admire it.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Changbin chuckled again. "Yeah, yeah, I guess I was just bored, so that's why."

Jisung's mouth promptly made an 'O', as if to inaudibly say, 'Oh, I see'. It seemed his own response wasn't that simple.

"I don't know why I went out if I'm being honest," the brunette's hands moved up to rub his eyes, somehow sore from the bright grey sky. "Maybe I was bored too."

Changbin made the same 'O' shape with his mouth. The two sat in silence again.

"Did you get the hundred percent attendance non uniform letter?" he asked.

Jisung only nodded.

"That's nice."