Chapter -6

After walking the family to the car Jungkook came inside.

As the party was over nobody was there , just some staffs.

Jungkook didn't saw Tae near the food counter. He was nowhere to be seen.
A frown formed on his face .

JK: Where did he go??(mumbled being worried)...

Just then a staff came to him and said..

Staff: S-sir excuse me please...

Jungkook looked at him being little annoyed.

JK: What?(cold voice).

Staff: Sir I think you are searching for your husband.. i saw him in the garden outside..

JK nodded and went outside making the staff sigh in relief who was so nervous talking to the cold man.

Staff: He is scary but his husband is just opposite.. hope they will be happy together (small smile)..

Jungkook came outside looking for Tae..

When he saw Tae a he felt relieved.
He saw Tae was staring at something on the ground with big doe eyes .

He slowly went to Tae not making any noise..

Jungkook's heart filled with adoration when he saw Tae was looking at a small flower like it was something very very precious.

Tae was looking ethereal under the moonlight as there was no artificial light..

After 5 minutes adoring his beautiful husband Jungkook finally decided to call Tae unwillingly as it was getting late...

JK: Taehyung..

Hearing the deep voice Tae flinched and stood up immediately...

He took a step back when he saw Jungkook was very close to him..

Jungkook didn't like the distance but didn't say anything 'for now'...

JK: What are you doing here?

Tae: I-i just came to watch the flowers..am sorry..(said nervously while playing with the hem of his silky shirt)...

Every little action of the beautiful boy was making Jungkook crazy...

Keeping his thoughts aside he said..

JK: 5 minutes..

Tae looked at him confusingly..

Tae: huh?(tilted his head being confused looking cute as hell)

(Author: uwu uwu😭 cute)..

JK: Your were watching that flower from 5 minutes...

Tae looked down in embarassement..

Tae: O-oh.. I didn't notice..
It was so beautiful i couldn't help (small voice)...

Jungkook took a step towards him and made Tae look at him holding chin softly.

JK: Me too .. You are so beautiful that I can't help but to stare at you..

Tae's face and neck immediately become red as tomato..

Did the other just said that?

Tae immediately averted his eyes breaking their eye contact. He couldn't look at Jungkook's strong gaze anymore..

Tae couldn't understand what to say anymore. So he just looked down playing with fingers nervously...

Jungkook's eyes went to Tae's neck where a beautiful mole was present..

He suddenly had a urge to kiss that mole. But he controlled himself .

JK: Let's go ..

Jungkook held Tae's hand and took him to the car .

After Tae sat on the passenger seat comfortably Jungkook helped him to wear his seat belt...

when Jungkook started driving Tae secretly looked at him.

Jungkook was really very handsome. Tae couldn't believe that this man was his husband. Jungkook was very successful, confident guy who can get anyone.
But he choose him.

Tae was very self conscious. Not socialising enough made him like that. He was not a confident guy..

So he was just thinking maybe he didn't deserve Jungkook.

When Tae felt he was staring too much he immediately looked outside the window.

The night view of the city was something to look at. He never watched this.
Cold breeze was touching his face softly making him smile in bliss.

Jungkook averted his eyes towards Tae and seeing him looking outside like a small child brought a small smile on his face...

Whole ride went silent like this.

After around 45 minutes Jungkook stopped the car infront of a building.

At first Jungkook thought to bring Tae to Jeon Mansion but later  he decided to take him to his penthouse as they need to know eachother first.

Jungkook opened the car door for Tae and took his hand intertwining  their fingers.

Tae was just looking at everything with puppy eyes...

Both went inside the elevator. As it started moving Tae came closer to Jungkook and his other hand grasped the end of Jungkook's blazer.

Jungkook was not surprised when he saw Tae's actions. Obviously it was first time Tae was inside an elevator.

He sneaked his hand around Tae's waist protectively and pulled him closer.

Tae shivered at Jungkook's touch which was firm yet gentle.

He looked up at Jungkook who gave him a assuring nod.

Soon they entered the luxurious apartment.

Tae  was watching everything with big eyes..

Tae: This is your house?(cutely shocked)..

Jungkook faced Tae and said in a very serious tone

JK: It's not mine. It's ours.(looking intensely)

And that made something in Tae's little heart.
His eyes turned glossy.

Jungkook  softly cupped Tae's face with his large hands.

JK: We are husbands now. And now nothing is mine, it's ours . You have all  right on my everything, me, just as much i have right on you...

Jungkook said the last part eyeing the mole on Tae's neck .
This time he couldn't control himself.

Jungkook's one hand went around Tae's tiny waist and the other tilted Tae's face a little .

Everything was so sudden that Tae couldn't understand anything.

A loud whimper left his mouth when Jungkook kissed the mole on his neck.

Tae clutched Jungkook's blazer like his life depended on it. He visibly started to shake .

Jungkook looked at Tae's face and saw him closing his eyes tightly trying to control his breath.

Jungkook knew the boy will never deny him. He will selflessly give himself. He will never say no to him.

But Jungkook  was well aware of Tae's inner emotions.
In that instant he promised himself he will give Tae all the things which he failed to have from the start, all the happiness..

And that was the moment he realised he has started to fall for the boy, not  Just a boy, now his husband.
He has started to fall for his husband or maybe has already fallen.
.
.
.
.
.
💕