Chapter-9

Whole day Tae was busy with Mr and Mrs Jeon who showed him the whole mansion, all the maids and everything needed.

Jungkook was busy doing his work inside home office.

Time Skip to night:

Tae silently came in front of the room taking little steps. It was  the first time he will be seeing Jungkook's bedroom. Well now it was their bedroom.

A sudden nervousness passed through his body. The cup of coffee he was holding was shaking a little.

 He softly knocked two times. After few good minutes not getting any answer he decided to enter inside.

He slowly opened the door and entered inside. The room in Tae's eyes was indeed looking like Jungkook's room with all black.

Tae kept the cup on the side table cautiously sat on the bed not touching a thing.

He was just sitting silently looking at the room , hands playing with his shirt unconsciously.

Hearing a little sound he looked towards the bathroom and saw Jungkook coming out of the bathroom wearing casual clothes.

Taehyung won't lie that his husband was looking more handsome in casual clothes.

Jungkook's voice brought him out of his imagination.

JK: Why are you sitting there?

Tae lightly flinched and took the cup of coffee from the table.

Tae: Mom made this for you...(low voice)

Jungkook nodded and took the cup.

JK: I have something to talk about. Your belongings are arranged in closet. Come back fast.

Tae: What talk?(Tae asked like a curious puppy).

JK: Change and come first(cold voice)

Tae nodded quickly and almost ran to change his clothes hearing Jungkook's cold voice.

Tae(in mind): I just asked him what he wants to talk about. So so rude. Doesn't he eat sweet things! Yes I will make him eat strawberry .

Tae's face brighten up by his own marvelous idea.

Then he finally noticed the closet room.

The closet itself was almost his room's size. Tae saw many new clothes were arranged for him with all his previous clothes at a side and on the other side Jungkook's belongings were placed. He put on a floral printed shirt and freshen up quickly.

Getting ready Tae came out of closet room only to find Jungkook waiting for him.

Jungkook took a good look on Tae .
Tae nervously squirmed under his gaze .

Jungkook gestured him to follow him which Tae implied silently.

Jungkook came to balcony and sat on the couch.

Tae just stood there being clueless.
Nervousness was clearly visible in his eyes. He was scared about what Jungkook will be talking to him.

Jungkook sighed inaudible and stood up .

He softly cupped Tae's right cheeks making Tae gasped from sudden touch.

Tae looked at him with nervous eyes.

JK: I want you to be comfortable with me Taehyung (deep voice).

Tae gathered his all courage and answered

Tae: I feel comfortable with you (low voice).

His one innocent answer made Jungkook's heart flutter. He felt he got all the happiness. Never in his life he thought this sentence from someone can make his heart warm.

JK: I am glad.(Whispered softly)..

He just stood there silently watching Tae's little details.

Tae's breath hitched when Jungkook made him sit on his lap and  pulled him to his chest wrapping his hands around his waist.

Tae: C-can I go ?I- I am sleepy..(Tae whispered almost inaudible)..

Jungkook pulled his more closer and hugged his small frame.

JK: I won't do anything without your consent Taehyung. Stay like this for sometime .

Taehyung hesitantly wrapped his hands around Jungkook's torso and hugged him softly.

Jungkook made Tae look at him by holding his face softly by his rough hands and started softly caressing Tae's cheek.

JK: Taehyung I am not good at words. But I will try my best to express myself to you. The moment you agreed for this marriage I promised myself I will always protect you. Don't be afraid to show me your emotions. I may not able to express myself, just bare with me.
I know you have suffered enough. Now I am here for you. You have me. You are not alone .
Just ask me anything, I will give to you. Don't gather your emotions inside. Let it out. I am here. Don't be scared of me.
You are my family now. Now you have mom, dad and me.

Jungkook let out all his thoughts looking straight to Tae's eyes .

Fresh tears rolled down from Tae's eyes. Did he ever thought he will get someone like Jungkook?
Never. At that moment he felt he got his family in Jungkook.

He quickly hugged Jungkook and sobbed loudly letting out all his inner emotions.

Jungkook's heart ached hearing the painful sobs.

He let Tae cry his heart out.
He doesn't really know how to comfort . He just did what his heart told him to do. He softly caressed Tae's back.

After almost 10 minutes Tae's cries became sniffs.

JK: You okay now?(whispered)..

Tae nod still not making eye contact.

That night Jungkook listened all Tae's beautiful memories to nightmares.

How he was happy taking photos to how he was scared alone in thunder. How he was happy getting his big teddy bear on his birthday to how he missed his parents and cried for hours.

Tae let out everything. His every memory.

And slept in his husband's embrace.
And the other promised again he will never let this angel think about his past. He will make sure to make their future memories beautiful.
.
.
.
.
.