Chapter-13

It was evening the same day.

They already had their lunch. Tae didn't talk much after their little intimacy. He was too shy to face Jungkook. Jungkook also didn't forced Tae to talk much, rather he enjoyed the shyness of his husband.

Jungkook was just done talking with Mrs. Jeon who won't stop talking about how she is missing Tae.

Jungkook finally came inside room from the balcony only to a sleeping angel on the bed whose sleeping face can melt anyone's heart. And who is Jeon Jungkook not to melt!

He softly caressed Tae's chubby cheeks with his thumb . A silent chuckle left his mouth because Tae was looking like he didn't sleep for ages. 

Jungkook took out a small box from his pocket and kissed it looking at it affectionately.

JK: See how you made me a lovesick person(shook his head)

He took a last glance at Tae and left to change.

Few minutes later he came back getting ready and called Tae softy.

JK: Wake up Taehyung.(soft but cold voice)

Tae slowly opened his eyes only to Jungkook standing near bed.

Tae sleepily sat up rubbing his eyes without knowing someone's heart skipped few beats looking at him.

Tae:  Can't we just sleep?(sleepy voice)

Jungkook sat in front of him and pulled the boy closer holding his armpit like a kid.

JK: I thought to go out to walk a little. But it's okay if you are tired. We can go tomorrow.

Tae: We can go now? Like in the evening!( asked being shocked)

Jungkook nodded

JK: Yes. We can go out anytime you want. We can do anything you want to okay?

Tae smiled brightly , eyes shinning like  a kid who just got his favourite candy.

Tae: Just give me 5 Minutes.

Tae just ran towards the closet to change like the happiest kid without hearing any response.

After exactly five minutes Tae came outside happily ...

He immediately stopped smiling and stiffened in his place seeing Jungkook looking at him with cold eyes

Tae unknowing took a step back when Jungkook came really close to him.

JK: Why did you run like that? Don't do it next time yeah? ..(deep voice)

Tae thought he made Jungkook mad on the first day itself..

He looked down sadly

Tae: I-i am sorry..(low voice)

JK: Shh.. I am not mad but worried.. Now wear something warmer.. You can't go outside like this..(deep voice)