Chapter-11

It was 5 PM at the same day.

A car stopped in front of Jeon mansion . The car door opened revealing Jungkook.

As soon as he entered the mansion maids bowed at him.

JK: Where is Taehyung?

Jungkook asked to a  maid.

Maid: Young master is in his room master (bowed ).

Jungkook nodded and walked towards their room.

The  maid smiled looking at their Master. 
They have always watched Jungkook going to his home office. For them Jungkook is always with his work. But just the presence of his beautiful husband for few days made visible changes in him .

Jungkook quickly went towards their room just to witness a beautiful sight of his beloved husband sleeping peacefully.

He stood leaning on the door crossing his arms in front of his chest to swallow the view of his husband at his heart's content..

He never saw this much beautiful person in his whole life.

Tae's aura screams innocence. Despite of being from one of the biggest business family Tae could never experience the things a normal person can.

Jungkook slowly went towards Tae's sleeping figure and sat on his knees.

His heart clenched remembering Tae's words which Tae shared with his just the previous night.

Unknowingly he leaned and softly pecked Tae's forehead.

He could feel his heartbeat beating very fast. A genuine smile spread over his face.

JK: You made me fall so hard, Love..(Whispered lightly) .

After 1 hour:

Tae woke up by someone stroking his hair softly. He leaned to the touch but whined when the person stopped doing that.

He opened his eyes sleepily and sat up rubbing his eyes.

?Baby wake up now.. You have to get ready..

Hearing the voice Tae immediately recognized and quickly sat up

Tae: I-i am sorry mumma. I fell asleep..(said nervously)

Mrs. Jeon finally stopped screaming internally looking at the cute boy and opened her arms motioning Tae to come to her.

Tae slowly sat near her and soon engulfed by her warm embrace.

Tae let out a sigh of relief feeling her motherly warmth and hugged her torso resting his soft cheeks on her chest.

Mrs. Jeon again started stroking his hair and said softly.

Mrs. Jeon: Baby I am your mumma.. You do not say sorry to mumma okay?

Tae looked at her amusedly and asked

Tae: Really?

Mrs. Jeon kissed his chubby cheeks softly and said

Mrs. Jeon: Yes baby. And you can do whatever you want in this house okay?

But now you have to get ready . You have flight after 3 hours.