Chapter-12

After 14 hours of flight finally they reached their destination.

Jungkook and Tae was heading towards their hotel which was previously booked.

Through out the car ride Jungkook was silently sitting so Tae also didn't ask.

Tae was looking at Jungkook time to time squirming on his seat a little.

Jungkook was noticing tae's behaviour and finally he broke the silence.

JK: What happened? Is everything okay?(little cold voice)

Tae immediately looked at his lap and nodded a little.

Jungkook was about to say something but the driver cut him off.

Driver: Sir we are here..

Jungkook looked at Tae for the last time and hummed.

They were being escorted to their room soon.

Jungkook was holding Tae's hand softly who was looking at everything amusingly .

Everything was so beautiful. The weather was also comfortable as it was mid day. Soon they reached in front of their room and went inside.

As soon as Tae entered the room a gasped left from Tae's mouth.

He looked at Jungkook with big doe eyes still shocked .

Tae: A-are we in-(cut off by Jungkook)

Jungkook slowly approached him and held his hand softly and with other hand he caressed Tae's soft chubby cheeks.

JK: Yes.. We are in Paris( Cold but soft voice)

Tae: I-i always wanted to come here(smiles with teary eyes)

JK: I know.. Now why these tears?

Tae: I-i am just so much happy.

Jungkook lovingly pecked Tae's forehead and smiled internally. How much he has changed in just few days. The beautiful boy really melted his ice cold heart.

JK: Now go freshen up. I know you are hungry. I will be ordering till then yeah?

Tae smiled nodding his head and headed towards washroom.

As Tae went inside washroom Jungkook looked outside the big window.

The  outside view was really something to look at. A soft smile made place on his face. He was eager to make  the coming week their best memory ,specially for Tae.

Shaking off his thoughts he quickly ordered the food and started unpacking luggage. 

After 15 minutes Jungkook was almost done taking out his necessary things.

He had half unbuttoned shirt hanging on his body and was busy removing his watch. That's when Tae came outside after bathing.

Other side:

Tae was so much excited that he forgot to take clothes. So he just wore the silk bathrobe which was inside the bathroom.

After a fresh bath Tae happily came outside and saw Jungkook near bed.

Tae: Now you can go(smiling sweetly)..

As soon as Jungkook turned towards Tae his eyes got stuck on him.

Tae felt very shy when he saw Jungkook looking at him(Author's pov: More like eating him with eyes)

Tae innocently came towards Jungkook and said.