Chapter -7

Though you are comfortable enough with your partner if you are not ready for any kind of skin ship then say no without any hesitation. And this is the most normal thing .

But nobody ever told Tae  this . He was not aware of anything like this.
He was still the boy who would just do whatever he was told to do, who will never protest. But Jungkook, he have to teach the poor boy to voice out for himself. And he was determined to do that.

coming out of his previous thoughts Jungkook gently cupped Tae's face.

JK:Let's go to our room.

Tae just nodded looking down.
Then both went inside their room which was upstairs.
It was so big, much bigger than Tae's own room. He was looking at everything being amazed.

JK: Take my clothes and change. Your clothes are not yet unpacked.
By tomorrow it will be placed properly.

Tae: It's okay. I can sleep like this. Please don't bother for me(low voice)..

Jungkook frowned being not so pleased hearing Tae.

JK: What bother you are talking about Jeon Taehyung?(stern voice)

Tae gulped looking at Jungkook's stern expression and gulped harshly being scared. He thought he made Jungkook angry.

Tae: I-i am sorry.. Please don't be mad..(said in a low voice fidgeting with his shirt)..

Jungkook's eyes immediately filled with concern.He just didn't like the fact that Tae called himself a bother but Tae took it in other way.

JK: Go freshen up..

Looking at Jungkook's stern expression he immediately  went towards the closest obediently.

While Tae was changing Jungkook also went to another bathroom to change.

After few minutes Jungkook came inside the room and saw Tae standing infront of bed looking at the things being amazed.

Tae was looking more smol in Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook bit back a chuckle seeing how he has knot the pant with the t-shirt so that it would fit his tiny waist and also he put some safety pins behind the t-shirt. But still it was big for his petite figure.

JK: Why are you standing? Sleep.

Tae: Where will i sleep?(asked innocently).

JK: On the bed with me. Mr and Mrs Kim reached home safely. They wished you good night. You can talk to them tomorrow.

Tae nodded and asked hesitantly

Tae: Did m-mom and Mr Jeon reached?

Jungkook looked at him for few seconds and nodded.

Tae saw Jungkook sat on the couch doing something with his laptop.

He gathered some courage and asked

Tae: W-won't you sleep?

Jungkook looked at him and said

JK: I have some work. You are tired,sleep now.

Tae: B-but you are also tired (said in low voice)..

Jungkook sighed and said

Jk: This is important.

Tae: Nothing is more important than your health.

But he immediately shut his mouth seeing Jungkook looking at him with some unreadable expression..

Tae: S-sorry.. good night..

Tae muttered in a tiny voice and laid down at a side...

He became busy cursing himself with his cute words for saying that to Jungkook.
But the his eyes shot opened soon feeling Jungkook laying down beside him.

He closed his eyes with a small smile cripted on his beautiful face.

A few minutes later Jungkook was peacefully sleeping but Tae couldn't.

He was tossing and turning not being able to sleep.

He looked at Jungkook's sleeping figure in awe like a child.

Jungkook was sleeping resting his one hand on his eyes.
His muscled tattooed arms were flexing. His sharp jawline and everything makes him so so handsome. But what made Tae attract towards this man was his nature. Though he is a cold and angry person from outside, he was a caring sweet person from Inside. Tae felt it.

His train of thoughts again stopped and he again turned other side hoping to fall asleep.

He flinched slightly when the familiar deep voice echoed in the room.

JK: Taehyung stop moving and sleep.

Tae felt bad for waking him up.

Tae: Sorry (muttered in a low voice)...

He again tried to sleep but his breath hitched when he was pulled to a hard chest by his waist .

Shivered ran through his spine when he felt a strong grip on his waist and hot breath hitting his nape.

Tae: W-what are you d-doing ...l-leave me please.. I will sleep now...(he asked with a racing heartbeat)..

JK: Sleep like this.(said in a raspy voice)

Tae felt his heart beating more fast if it is possible hearing the deep voice from that close. ..

Tae was comfortable and  feeling the warmth of Jungkook's embrace soon his eyelids became heavy and he went to dreamland.

Hearing soft snores Jungkook opened his eyes.
He gently turned him around and started staring at the sleeping beauty.

Someone can call him creep but watching the beautiful boy is worth it.

He caressed Tae's chubby cheeks softly and smiled seeing Tae leaning on his touch unconsciously.

JK: You have suffered enough. Now I will cherish you with my love and care. You are so precious,
                                                   𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮....

.
.
.
.
.
💕