ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘

EXTENDED SUMMARY!
EXTENDED SUMMARY!
EXTENDED SUMMARY!

ㅤEXTENDED SUMMARY!EXTENDED SUMMARY!EXTENDED SUMMARY!

[ trespass psd by kisami89 ]

SOL DA-HEE was a rebel ── in the attention seeking, neglected by her parents kinda way. Her parents had never given the girl the attention she had needed as a child, thus pushing her to gain it from places no child should venture to. She still craved her parents attention, even bad attention, any chance she got to act out, she grasped tightly and didn't let go, kinda like the girl she choked in middle school.

Ranging from school fights to underage drinking, whatever made her parents mad, she did. It was the only kind of attention they gave her and she was addicted. They only cared about her mad, and she took advantage of that. From picking art to major in an average college, to even scaring off potential suitors, she did it all. Her parents claimed she was a nuisance, that this wasn't her. They were right, it was just a child wanting to be held and liked.

Despite her lack of motivation in terms of her education, her one safe haven ── her college was snatched from her after losing her temper, it was just a simple disagreement, she argued. The girl with the broken nose would disagree.

And that is how she met, KANG TAE-MOO, again. He was narcissistic, perfect, thriving and hated DA-HEE more than her parents hated her.

The first time they had met was at his parents' funeral, and she had made the worst impression possible. To TAE-MOO she came of as bratty, aloof and stupid. Now they met again, except he was now her boss and hated her more than ever. Nothing could change his views on her, he was confident of that, until it did.

Until he started seeing her differently, started seeing her more lovingly, before he knew he was in love. Truly, madly, deeply in love.

ㅤㅤ

STARRING!
STARRING!
STARRING!

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ  yang hyeji as sol da-hee﹗
❛ the bratty bitch ❜

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ  yang hyeji as sol da-hee﹗❛ the bratty bitch ❜