ㅤㅤ001ㅤworking for president jerk.

a/n: i hope you guys
leave tons of comments
enjoy <3

chapter one.
working for president jerk.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ Kang Tae-moo thought the worst thing one could do was be unproductive, all his plans of productivity for when he returned were going to waste

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ Kang Tae-moo thought the worst thing one could do was be unproductive, all his plans of productivity for when he returned were going to waste. Whisked away from the airport by his grandfather, he was being forced to meet the Sols, mind you, he didn't mind them, just a certain girl from their family. So now he was seated at a uselessly fancy restaurant with his grandfather and his brother.

"Sung-hoon, are you enjoying the food?" Chairman Kang asked, the grandfather. "I am sir." Sung-hoon, his secretary replied. "Drop the formalities, anyways, I'm glad someone is." Tae-moo's grandfather eyed the former. "It's not that─ whatever, they're here." Tae-moo rolled his eyes, and instead of arguing, he got up to the greet the new editions.

"How are you?" Mister Sol greeted Kang Da-koo, the Sols and Kangs had an amicable yet secretive relationship, a secret Tae-moo was never let in on.

"Hello everyone." Park Su-jin laughed, hand on mouth, seating herself. Sung-hoon and Tae-moo bowed before sitting down again. "How was living in The States?" Su-jin asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "It was a fine experience." Tae-moo replied curtly, not leaving much room for conversation.

"Someone's a lot like his grandfather." She chuckled, her husband joining in, before adorning his usual cold face. "So let's get to the point." Sol Dae-jin straightened his tie, "Da-hee recently got kicked out of college." His wife interrupted, "─Not that it was her fault." She added, the mention of Da-hee irked Tae-moo.

"─Now that she got kicked out, she is looking for a job and if you could." He trailed off, "Absolutely n─"

"Absolutely yes!" Da-koo cut into Tae-moo's sentence, he side eyed his grandson. "Of course she can work for us." He smiled at the couple, "As expected of our generous chairman." Dae-jin cheered his cup with the chairman.