ㅤㅤ016ㅤto feel special.

chapter sixteen.
to feel special.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  Da-hee peaked over Tae-moo's shoulder, staring at the Instagram open on his phone

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  Da-hee peaked over Tae-moo's shoulder, staring at the Instagram open on his phone. "What are you doing?" Tae-moo was startled, confused at the girl creeping down on his phone.

"What are you doing?" She turned the question back to him, Tae-moo straightened his tie recovering from the surprise. "I'm noting down places Ha-ri wants to visit, so I can take her on a date." Tae-moo was very proud of his idea.

"Really?" Da-hee walked to her desk, "And how's your research going?" She asked, stifling her laugh. "It's going great, I've been looking over Shin Ha-ri's Instagram." He was definitely very proud of that idea.

"By liking her posts?" She narrowed her eyes, "So what?" He asked, confused. "She's going to think someone's stalking her account because you're going back to posts years old." Da-hee laid down for him.

"It's going to look creepy." Tae-moo's eyes widened, "Seriously?" He stuttered and returned to the posts to unlike them. "Hope you didn't name the account after yourself." Da-hee laughed.

"I didn't." Tae-moo shook his head, "Well thank god." Da-hee tried not to laugh too much. Tae-moo loosened his tie, "Fuck." He cursed, which caught Da-hee slightly off guard. "It's rare to hear you curse." She smirked.

"Yeah I guess, it's not rare for you." He rolled his eyes, "Definitely not." She looked at him, taken aback. It wasn't obvious to Tae-moo but Da-hee's eyes lingered on him for a little too long, the loose tie and slightly messy hair.

Fuck indeed.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  Da-hee stood afar from the car, she watched the two get into the car before going in herself. "Hello!" She threw her bag in before getting in herself, "Da-hee?" Ha-ri seemed confused.

"Of course it's me! I'm his assistant after all!" She beamed at the two, and Tae-moo simply stared blankly at her, pissed off. "Of course!" He wanted to scream.