ㅤㅤ006ㅤa little less hate.

chapter six.
a little less hate.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ "You're late

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ "You're late." Kang Da-koo spoke after minutes of silence, the previous daunting conversation he had with Sol Da-hee was now forgotten ── but still fresh in the latter's mind.

"So how were the blind dates?" He asked feigning innocence. "Don't you think this is too much? Do you have any idea how many blind dates I went on?" Tae-moo replied, haphazardly, his tie loose and his hair a mess.

"You went over to Japan, so I'd say eleven dates in total." Da-hee's eyes widened, surprised that Kang Tae-moo had made it out alive. "So how was it? Do you like any of them? The ladies I set you up with?" He enquired again, the older man brimming with curiosity.

"I can't believe you." Tae-moo huffed, glaring at the back of his grandfather's head. "Don't be dramatic, I too am in a predicament, since my options are running short." The older man pitied himself, looking between his grandson, "Seeing as my favorite option, Da-hee is no longer an option." And Da-hee.

"Nonsense, I'm not marrying her!" He shouted, his fist landing with a bang on the table, representing his rebellion. "Don't flatter yourself, I don't want to and can't marry you either." Da-hee rolled her eyes, she rearranged her table. "I'm also taking my break." The girl gathered her purse and quickly exited the office.

The three men stared quietly, "Sung-hoon can you go after her." The chairman ordered, Sung-hoon immediately going after her.

"Why is he going after her?" Tae-moo quizzed, "Doesn't matter, your marriage is more important right now." Kang Da-koo scolded his grandson.

"Not this again!"