➵ 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Don't be nervous baby boy" She smiled sitting on top of me half naked as her clothed heat brushed past my hardness. She is beautiful, heavenly and ethereal of what I can see from under. Her wet locks fell till her waist water dripped from them as they hit my abs.

"I-I am not-" I stuttered like a baby only to make her chuckle. She licked her lips, wetting them before moving forward to kiss my lips. I felt a sudden electricity run down my whole body the moment her lips touched mine. Trying my best to kiss her face she didn't stop teasing me by rubbing my boner making me harder than I was already. The wet sloppy kisses turned into a heated one as she grabbed me by my throat pushing her tongue inside biting my lips. Our tongues fought to win and I gave up as she smirked through the kiss with dominance.

Pulling away from my lips she began to roll her body dry humping me as I let out these moans of submission. "Please-" I barely let it out as my hands groped her thighs to make her dig deeper. How desperate I was.

"Yes pup?" Her voice came out in whisper as she removed my hand from her thighs leading them to her breasts covered in this fancy black lingerie.

"I want you to ride me" I hated the way I was so desperate and needy for her to ride me and fuck me. "Take these off hmm?" She smiled as my hands groped her melons. I smiled innocently, finding the hook of her bra and taking it off in an instant, setting them free. I got this sudden urge to take them in my mouth and I did.

Attacking her mellow breasts I made sure to grope the other with my free hand. Biting on her nibbles I felt her moan in pleasure as she closed her eyes.

"Holy fuck-" She cursed whispering pulling my face away from her sore breasts.

"Badboy hmm? Didn't you told mommy to fuck you seconds before?" She held my chin up to make me look into her ocean eyes. What a sight to witness.

"Y-yes" I didn't know why I was stuttering, it was something about her aura that made me lose my mind. "Fuck me mommy, ride me like your favorite car" She smirked pushing my chest to lay me down.

"Mommy wants you to moan as loud as you can hmm?" She whispered in my ears, placing a kiss on my earlobe. I nodded my eyes closed as she began placing these wet kisses down my chest using her tongue and lips. Reaching my boxers she swiftly took them off making my hardness to hit my stomach as it stood up straight.

I watched her take her panties off to rub her pussy with her fingers. Putting her two fingers inside her mouth she didn't break eye contact as she pulled them out to lubricate her folds.

Now sitting on top of me again I watch her take my dick. Slowly rubbing them with her hands as she slid it inside her folds. My breath hitched as I was now fully inside her. She began to squat up and down using me as her sex toy. Sitting on top of me I watched her ride me as her hair bounced back and so did her breasts. She placed her hands on my chest to make me go deep inside her as she moaned every now and then.

I felt like I was losing my mind as she reached the end and rolled back again. I grabbed her thighs when I saw her getting tired so I thrusted from beneath. Trying my best to reach the end of her my balls crushed inside her wetness making her moan loudly. "Aah fuck yes baby" She panted riding me again as I fucked her too.

"Mommy you feel so good-" I couldn't help but let out as I flipped her while getting on top of her. She didn't deny as she spread her legs gladly for me. I pulled them up my shoulders thrusting inside to make her roll her eyes in pleasure.

I used my hand to run her clitoris at a speed as I fucked her hard. Clenching onto the bed sheets we both moaned feeling the urge to release. I found her walls clenching around my hardness as she soon creamed my cock. Her chest heaving up and down as I spread my seeds on her breasts. Collapsing on top of her I could feel both of our heartbeat. My body ached for her even though I just devoured her raw.

"What are you, baby daddy?" She asked to kiss my forehead before moving on my lips.

"What are you mommy baby?" I asked her in return as we both burst into laughter.

"Sexy switches we are"

-------

A/n

Hey? I know I have been so inactive but helllooooo. How are you all doing? I am currently dying cause school stuff🥰👍 but yet I missed y'all so I decided to feed y'all with some juicy content hehe. I will try to be active from now. No promises again. 😭