➵ 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐏𝐈𝐄 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Those large injecting thrusts jungkook gave you made your entire body tremble under him. Your hips protruding out as your face was shoved inside the sheets. Your feeble hands clenched onto the sheets of your mouth making these sinful sounds.

He pounds on you recklessly as his groans make you wet to create this slippery lube. His erected cock filled you inside, hitting the spot everytime. You rolled your eyes in pleasure biting onto the pillow to muffle your moans.

His large hands went to your face as he grabbed your neck with his veiny hands making you go on your all fours with your back arched up. He nibbled your neck whispering some dirty things inside your ear. Your walls clenched around his hardness.

His hips slammed onto you only to make bed creak under his beasty actions. "Do you like it baby hmm?" He whispered again in your ears.

"Do you like how daddy makes you scream? Makes you tremble? Make you feel like a cock slut you are?" He kisses your neck loving the way you roll your eyes as his hips don't stop pushing his length inside you forcefully in and out.

"Mmmnhhh" You moaned as a response but for sure he won't take it as an answer. His full length slams inside you as his balls touch your walls. A loud scream could be heard from you as he smirked in victory. Loving the way he made you whimper again under his touch.

"Words baby girl daddy needs words" He grabbed your jaw to make you look at him. His penetrating gaze sends shivers down your spine. His gaze was powerful, dominant and intimidating in short words it made you feel submissive as ever.

"Yes daddy~" You managed to say between your ragging breaths as he kissed your lips. His lips pressed against yours roughly. His cock hardening inside you. His forceful thrusts heightened as he was near. So desperate to come and spill his juices he shoved his fingers inside your mouth as you sucked on them like a good girl.

"Come for me daddy~" You moaned, hearing him grunting in your ear sexily. His moans made your core drip. "You want daddy to come huh? Where do you want me to come baby?" He asked, biting your earlobe as his husky voice rang inside your ear.

"Come in my mouth daddy I wanna feel how good you taste" You replied with your tongue sticking out as he grabbed a handful of your hair thrusting a few more times before pulling out.

He flipped you on your back, shoving his dick inside your mouth. He shoots his seeds inside your throat as you gulp it all. His face fucked you as his balls crushed inside your mouth. Releasing all his seeds he pulled out plopping beside you.

You gasp for air, your chest heaving up and down. Your throat feels sore but you liked it weirdly. You loved the feeling of him filling your mouth with dominance and authority.

"You're still hard tho" You looked at his cock begging for more. "Do you need a little help daddy?" You asked climbing on top of him to make his cock brush against your core.

"My cock slut never gets enough of daddy's cock huh?" Jungkook smirked only to make you blush.