➵ 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Grabbing the leather covering of the car you held them tightly against your fists. The car moved and bounced with each thrust jungkook planted inside you with recklessness. The wetness of your walls was enough to make a slippery slide for his large member to fit inside you.

With your head pressed against the leather seat, you moaned now and then as he managed to find your g-spot. His reckless thrusts full of dominance never failed to make you scream his name. It fell from your lips delicately yet enough to drive him crazy.

It was currently 2 am so instead of sleeping you guys decided to go on a night drive but finding an empty parking lot both of your fantasies ran wild. You always wanted to try something like this. The windows were steamy and foggy, your body colliding together with love and passion. Your eyes rolled back and he was fucking you with all his heart and core. Jungkook grabbed your breasts as they were moving too much. He twisted the nibbles playing with the metallic coils around them, teasing as his thrusts became sloppy. The way his large hand cupped your boobs made you feel jittery and hornier. Just wanting more and more. The greedy woman inside you was awoken by him as he likes to call it.

'Needy little kitten'

"Get on the top" He whispered breathlessly as you climbed on top of his lap. "Now take daddy's cock and use it like your sex toy mhmm?" He said kissing your breasts and the skin on your neck biting it to mark you as his own.

You took his cock palming it and then shoving it inside you again. Moving your hips to adjust to his length jungkook grabbed your hips to pull you closer.

"Now use me and ride my cock baby girl" He whispered in your ears seductively as you began moving your hips up and down, rolling and grinding on him. Both of you moaned loudly as his cock hardened inside your dripping walls.

"Jungkook-" You stuttered, looking right in his eyes. You took his veiny hands placing them on your boobs now. He sat up kissing you and giving you hickeys all over your neck. "I can't move-" You whined running out of energy as you placed your head on his chest panting heavily.

"Alright baby girl, arch your hips and let the daddy do all the work" He demanded making you do so. You arched your hips still on his lap as he planted dominant thrusts from beneath. His balls crushed inside you making you moan in his mouth. You drooled loving the way you were getting railed by him. Jungkook attached his lips to yours, his thrusts getting faster and faster. He kissed you hard, groaning and grunting in your mouth.

"Y-yeah y-yeah keeps fucking me hard, right here-" You couldn't complete your sentence as you moaned loudly again. "I am gonna cum daddy-" You breathe out restless.

"Yes, baby girl me too" He sounds so hot and sexy to you with his hands gripped on your back fucking you how you want it. His tattooed hand went down to your neck making you look him in the eyes.

"Let's do it together" You nodded gripping his biceps digging your freshly painted nails making sure to leave a mark. "Aah," A low moan ran out of his lips as his injecting slamming didn't stop.

"Oh my god-" Your whole body shakes under him as you release your juices, creaming him as he planted his seeds inside you too. Filling you up to the brim. Clenching your heart to catch your breath, you looked at Jungkook who was already looking at you.

You blushed surprised how his single stare at you makes your body heat up in an instant, making you feel tingly and buttery all inside.

"You're so beautiful that all I want to do is look at you and your beautiful body, kiss you and devour the beauty you are," He said planting his lips to yours again.