➵ 𝟐𝟑 |𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓- 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Our faces were at close proximity and I could smell her arousing scent. She smelled like sweet candy and all I wanted to do was eat her until my teeths rots. Her heavy breath matched my thumping heart. She was beautiful, she was so beautiful that I was burning for her. Everything inside me was burning with desire.

I wanted her as much as she wanted me. Though it's wrong for the eyes of society, it was our dirty little secret.

I moved my face closer to capture her sweet mouth with my hungry one. She whimpered as my stomach coiled and bursted with these butterflies. I kissed her, biting, nibbling on her lips as when she moaned I felt my cock twitching inside my pants. It was hard.

At this moment I want to turn her around rip every piece of clothes from her body and fuck her raw. I want to worship her body, I want to feel her, I want to feel myself inside her. I want her to moan my name out and scream it out in intense pleasure.

The kiss started to heat up and my hands never started grabbing her with dominance. She stopped wincing and I could feel she was enjoying it. The way she was now all over me with our bodies collided together and burned in this fire.

"Say that you want me" I growled against her mouth grabbing her chin to make her look into my eyes. Her lips were swollen and her eyes were beautiful, like a clear blue sky on a sunny day. "I want you, Jungkook," She whispered.

"I have always burned for you, I have already dreamt to this moment, I want this to happen so please-" I cut her off as I kissed her again roughly.

"Please?" He asked

"Please fuck me, I want you inside me" She said and she wasn't shy like she was always around me. She looked right in my eyes with boldness and fuck! It was hot.

"I won't fuck you baby" I said to which she frowned and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. "I want to make love to you, I want to worship your body"

"I would make you look at me as I move inside you, I desperately want to hear your moans, I want to see you arch your back as I explode my seeds inside you" I added and by this time she was flushed. Her face was crimson and I could hear her heavy breathings again.

She was nervous, excited and turned on. The way she took her bottom lip in her teeth made me shudder a little and in that moment I knew, she's going to be the end of me.

"Show me everything you said Jeon" Her eyes looked into mine and they were not begging but demanding.

I breathed out not to mention my cock hurting for a release. I kissed her again and soon our clothes were piling up somewhere in the room and our sweaty bodies collided again.

She was a fucking godness, her body was beautiful and what makes it more beautiful are the scars on it. The stretch marks around her breasts were gorgeous and with that I captured her bosom in my mouth. She moaned and moaned until I was between her legs.

She gasped when I dug my face between the heat of her legs and started eating her out. My tongue moved in a rhythm as I stimulated her clit and that's when her soft moans turned into screams of pleasure. I sucked on her clit feeling her whimper and mewl in ecstasy.

Her fingers grabbed a fistful of my hair as she arched her back moaning repeatedly, her breathing heavy and abnormal.

"Oh my god fuck-" She cursed and it was indeed the hottest thing ever. "Oh my fucking god jungkook-" She whimpered panting hard.

"Yes scream my name love" I see her face burying in the pillow flushed as her chest heaved up and down. I could feel her shaky legs as she was close to orgasm but I stopped as soon as she was about to explode.

"Make me come please-" She begged, still trying to catch her breath. She makes me wanna lose control and bring my cock out. "Such a filthy mouth you have for an innocent face" I spanked her, turning her around and slamming inside her. Her wetness was enough to make me slide inside her with ease as I pumped in and out her mouth not shutting as she kept whimpering and moaning.

She looks even more beautiful from behind, long hair sprawled out on her back, my hands on her curves as I fucked her. My hands went to her hair, grabbing them between my fists and tugging on them and pulling her towards me. I took this opportunity to grab her neck still pumping inside her.

"Professor Jeon~" She breathed out half moaning. Her eyes were closed as her lips parted, enjoying every moment of this pleasurable scene. "Yes love?" I whispered in her mouth knowing damn well it turns her on. To my relief she moaned, licking her lips clenching the sheets beneath her fists.

"harder" She fell onto the bed, her ass remaining up in the hair as I rammed inside her my cock was hard as steel as I moved inside her mercilessly. The room smelled of sex and the only sound that could be heard was of our sweaty bodies colliding together and us screaming our hearts out for each other.

"Are you close, love?" I flipped her on her back massaging her clit with my thumb along with my pumping cock inside her. "Yes yes right there~ aahh" She closed her eyes, her eyebrows tensed at the feeling of something building inside her.

I felt myself close too, my cock hard as steel as my groans grew more and more.

"come inside me" She breathed out, opening her eyes and looking right into mine. I felt an electric shock as my whole body shook, I released myself inside her as I could feel her finishing as well. My tired body collapsed on top of her, my head laying on her chest. I kissed her chest hearing her heart thumping inside her.

"You're too good at this" She complimented making me look at her. She avoided my gaze, her shy self emerging again.

"Only for my good girl" I said knowing damn well she likes to be praised, especially by me. I pulled her close to me, our bodies pressed together.

In the soft glow of moonlight, our eyes locked, speaking volumes of love and passion. A shared secret danced between us, creating an intimate cocoon of trust. With a gentle touch and a knowing smile, we sealed our hidden connection, vowing to cherish the whispered moments that only we could share.

-

Author's note 💗🎀

Hi lovelies?

How are you doing? I missed y'all so much!

I am here after a really long break to feed my babies😚. Also I have started being active on my Instagram page @writesjeon.

Do follow me there as well, I will be regularly posting there as well!

Have a good day/night!

- Shy🎀