➵ 𝟎𝟔 | 𝐌𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

You rolled on your boyfriend's comfortable bed scrolling through your phone as he was sitting on the gaming chair playing call of duty with his friends. You heard the shooting of a gun vibrate through his headphones making you let out a sigh.

"Dude you're gonna get deaf at this point" You said loud enough for him to hear but he didn't. "Huh? Did you say anything baby?" He lifted his headphones up to give you a little attention but you were craving more. "Tch nothing go play your stupid game" You rolled your eyes giving him a glare as he slowly put his headset back on his ear.

"God dammit!!why this bitch is not dying" You heard him curse but you couldn't care less, you were angry right now sulking like an immature kid. "Fuck!" You heard him curse again aggressively using the keyboard's keys being slammed by his long slender fingers.

'Wish they were inside me instead on that stupid plastic thing' you thought unknowingly biting your lower lip to let out a sigh.

'Come on gimme what I want' you screamed internally wanting him so bad.

Scrolling through your phone again in dissatisfaction you came across a NSFW account having all sort of r-rated content it could have. Feeling intrigued by the attractive layout and black and white theme of the account you clicked on a random post and started reading some tweets.

Gulping now and then you rubbed your legs together making it more difficult for you than it was already. You kept scrolling and reading until you felt too lost to even realize your own boyfriend standing behind you with an evil smirk on his face. Jungkook slowly slouched near you, his lips moving closer to your ear.

"You seem like you have a lot of kinks, don't you?" You jumped as his breath tickled your skin, widening your eyes, you hurried to close your phone and sit up on the bed. "Shut up you bitch" You said, annoyed standing up to leave the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, grabbing your wrist to throw you back on the bed before hovering on top of you. "It's better to help your mom rather than staying here and not getting any attention from my gamer boyfriend" You spat annoyed and flustered at the same time.

"Awh my baby wanted attention from me? You should have told me" He dared to say this only to make you scoff. "Are you kidding me?? What type of girl asks for attention just like that? You're so dumb" You shoot at him looking straight in his eyes ignoring the fact that he is hovering over you.

"You talk too much" His voice lowered as he almost whispered. "You only look good while screaming my name, you know that?" His sentence made your belly swarmed with butterflies as you closed your legs together.

"Bet you want me so bad, look at you closing your legs now" Jungkook smirked as his hot breath tickled your lips. He slowly kissed your lips as his hands went down to your neck to have a dominant grip on it making sure not to hurt you.

His lips grazed on yours so perfectly and his hot veiny hand gripping on your neck made your legs fall open as you Submissively dropped them on the bed feeling wet as ever.

"Good girl" He praised knowing how much you like to hear that. With the blink of an eye you hurried to get your clothes off as your body was already hot enough. Laying on the bed with your legs wide open you felt him going down on you placing butterfly kisses down your belly, inner thighs and hip bone. "Holy f-fuck" You whimpered the moment you felt his lips touch your lips kissing and sucking on them.

You automatically grabbed his hair, your bad arching at this intense feeling of pleasure running inside your body. Giving you a head he made sure to stimulate your clitoris with his tongue only to make you moan uncontrollably.

"Fuck I am gonna cum-" Strings of moans dripped from your lips as your whole body shaked feeling you're on cloud nine. Licking his face, Jungkook hurries to get undressed as you see his growing bulge poking through his underwear.

"You're not allowed to moan like that baby, my mom might hear you" He smirked knowing what this means. Jungkook slides himself inside you and before you could moan his tattooed hand went right to your mouth muffling your moans.

"Bad girl" He whispered in your ear, slowly moving inside your swollen pussy lips. His hard member rammed inside you in an aggressive way making it hard for you to not moan.

"Ahh yes" You gave in biting your lips to not make any sinful sound. Jungkook shoved his long fingers inside your mouth as you desperately sucked on it trying to muffle your moans a little. Jungkook on the other hand showed no mercy slamming and thrusting his monstrous cock inside you hitting your spot everytime.

"Is that what you mean by attention? Getting railed like a dumb whore with no shame" He spat right at your face making you giggle in a playful way. "Yes daddy" You moaned only to provoke him cause you know that turns him on.

"Shut your fucking mouth or you want my mom to know that her future daughter is law is a cock slut?" He pulled your legs wider as you wrapped it around his waist.
"Arghh fuck that feels so good daddy" You whimpered moaned feeling your walls clench around his hardened dick.

"Stop clenching you little pussy" Placing a slap on your thighs you moaned again not fearing the fact that his mom is outside in the kitchen making dinner.

"Aren't you gonna cum baby girl? Cum for daddy spill your juices on daddy's cock hmm?" He couldn't help but dirty talk to you. "Y-yes I am gonna cum-" Digging your nails in his bare back you felt your whole body tremble feeling your juices creaming his cock. "Fuck" You both cursed at the same time.

"Jungkook and y/n the dinner is ready, I know you already had your dinner but I don't wanna waste the food I made so get your ass here before I barge in the room myself "