SIX

"Oh my god!" Chloe squealed, running over and grabbing Blake's hands. "That was amazing!"

"That's never happened before." Aubrey muttered, her eyes wide. The other Bellas were standing around, grinning. This time, singing together was actually... fun.

"You were awesome, Blake! You had them almost every time!" Beca praised, slapping her on the back. Blake chuckled, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the influx of complements.

"Thanks." She replied.

"Don't get too comfortable. A tie is not a win, it's just not losing." Aubrey grumbled.

"Aubrey, come on. What we just did was awesome." Blake protested.

"Alright ladies, hands in." Aubrey ordered, ignoring her, the other girls coming around. "Ah on three."

"On three or after three?"

"On three."

"After three."

"Why can't we figure this out?" Stacie groaned. Aubrey huffed.

"This is not how we do it." She snapped quietly. Blake sighed, removing her hand and running it through her hair instead. The Trebles were hosting a party after this, so they had left the minute Justin said there was a tie. Blake was only a little bit sad that Donald left without saying goodbye. She decided that she might just need a drink, or at least a good movie.

Luke had brought in a crate of old DVDs from his house, and Blake had been the one shelving them. While doing so, she found one that she'd never seen before. It was probably one of the only movies she'd never seen before, and it just so happened to be the one that Donald named his favourite.

Deciding to give Up a try, Blake walked from the abandoned pool back to the proper campus and into the radio station. She had a set of keys, so she just went in, grabbed the movie, and locked it back up again.

It was late, so the campus was pretty empty. A few people were walking back home from parties or events, but none she recognized. Blake let out a sigh of relief as she got back to her dorm, opening the door, and immediately regretting it. Beca and Jesse were on her bed, making out, and Blake covered her eyes.

"Jesus, Bec. Put a tie on the door or something." Blake tutted. The two separated, flustered, and Blake removed the hand from over her eyes. "Sorry."

"No problem." Jesse replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll just..." Blake trailed off, putting the movie on her desk and deciding she'd just go room with Chloe or Amy for the night. "Aubrey's going to kill you, by the way." She stated. Beca shrugged as Blake grabbed a blanket and left, closing the door behind her. She could hear Jesse and Beca giggling from behind the door, and she shook her head, chuckling.

Blake wrapped the blanket around her shoulders, leaving Baker Hall in search for Amy's dorm. It wasn't very far, but god was it getting cold outside.

"Promiscuous girl... you're so fucking hot." A voice sang and muttered all at once. Blake frowned, following the voice to find Donald leaning up against a tree in the quad. He had somehow misplaced his jacket, now sitting in the grass in just a black t-shirt.

"Donald?" She asked, kneeling down beside him. He turned to face her, his glasses skewed on his nose and alcohol scenting up his breath. "Jesus. You're plastered." She muttered.

"Bumper wanted to go bar hopping. I said no, because I wanted to find my Baby Bubble. But he said yes. Blake is so cool..." He said, almost flopping around as Blake tried to get him to stand up.