FIFTEEN

The day of finals came and flew by in a blur. Blake got up, still wearing Donald's hoodie, though he had left late last night with a kiss to her forehead and a promise to cheer for only her at Lincoln Center the next night. She ate breakfast with Beca before they grabbed their stuff and got into the bus to drive to the city.

They got there early, managing to watch a good deal of the performances. One group from U of Virginia managed to sing a pretty successful rendition of The Final Countdown.

The Bellas made their way backstage, decked out in completely new outfits, and Blake smiled at the sight of the maroon blob of nerdy frat boys.

"Hey, Romeo." She said, poking Donald's jacket-clad shoulder.

"Hey, Baby Bubble." He replied, grinning. His eyes trailed down her body, noticing the outfit she had selected, inspired by him.

She wore the shoes all the other Bellas were wearing, black jeans, the scarf tied to one of her belt loops at the front. Blake was wearing a navy blue lingerie bodysuit and a hoodie cropped at the collarbone. It was basically just the sleeves and the hood at that point, but it showed of her top. It was fairly revealing, but she felt good. Her hair was up in a bun, how she liked it, showing off all of her ear piercings.

"Fuck me." Donald mumbled under his breath, still staring.

"Maybe later." Blake replied, grinning. He grinned back, snaking his hands around her waist. She stood on her toes, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Good luck." She whispered as the announcer called for them. He smiled, running on stage with the rest of his group, smile wider than usual.

Blake turned around to see the Bellas all staring, mouths open. Blake rolled her eyes.

"Come on. Aubrey even pointed it out." She said, shrugging. Beca chuckled, walking over and plunking a microphone into her hand. Blake took it with a grin, wiggling her eyebrows.

She walked over, watching as the Trebles began to perform.

Da-da, oh
Da-da, oh
Da-da-da-da

Jesse ran out, beginning to sing. The other guys were in poses like musical instruments, a few of them singing like they were playing them. Donald was on the drums, beatboxing to his heart's content. Blake smiled as she watched them perform.

I've been living for the weekend but no, not any more
'Cause here comes that familiar feeling that Fridays famous for
Yeah, I'm looking for some action, and it's out there somewhere
You can feel the electricity all in the evening air
And it may just be more of the same
But sometimes you wanna go where everyone knows your name
So I guess I'll have to wait and see
But I'm just gonna let something brand new happen to me

And it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Bright lights in the big city
Belongs to us tonight

The other Trebles stopped, and Blake's smile widened as Benji walked out, microphone in hand, and began to sing.

I've got the magic in me
Every time I touch that track, it turns into gold
Now everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the floor, the girls come snapping at me
Now everybody wants some crystal magic

Blake's smile widened as Donald ran forward and began to rap.

It's tricks that on a tempo will blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse, I'll hypnotize you with every line
I'll need a volunteer
How about you with the eyes?

He pointed to her, even though she was offstage, singing to her as he danced along to the song, patting his lap.

Come on down to the front, and sit right here, and don't be shy
So come one, come all and see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded, no ghosts or poltergeists
You know I'm no Pinocchio, I never told a lie
They called me Mister Magic Man
I'm floating on cloud nine