FOURTEEN

"I guess we don't know that much about each other." Beca stated. "About any of us, really."

"Well, I'll confess something that none of you know about me." Stacie stated. "I have a lot of sex."

"Yeah, we know, Stacie." Amy replied.

"Only 'cause I just told you." Stacie said with a frown.

"This is a good idea." Beca said, pulling chairs forward. "That was a pretty bad example, but this is a good idea. Why don't we all go around the room and we can all say something about ourselves that nobody else knows." Everyone gathered around, pulling out their own chairs and taking a seat.

"Okay, I got something." Cynthia Rose offered. "This is hard for me to admit to you guys..."

"I think we all know where this is going. Les-be-honest." Amy joked, receiving a small elbow from Aubrey.

"Well, for the last two years, I've had a serious gambling problem." She confessed. "It all started when I broke up with my girlfriend."

"Oh." The group chorused, and she made a face.

"Anyone else?" Beca asked. Lily raised her hand.

"I ate my twin in the womb." She said, almost silent. The other girls asked what she said, but she shook her head, refusing to repeat it.

"Fat Amy?" Beca asked.

"I'm an open book. I mean, for God's sake, you guys all call me Fat Amy." She stated. Blake raised an eyebrow. "See, I guess I'm just not really living if I'm not being 100% honest." She paused. "And my real name is Fat Patricia."

"Okay. I've never really been one of those girls who had a lot of friends who were girls. And I do now. And that's pretty cool." Beca offered.

"Well, as I said before, my dad hit my brothers and I when we were growing up and... I have OCD. And when I don't take my meds, it's like... bad." Blake confessed.

"Okay." Chloe said, standing up. "Over spring break, I made the courageous decision to remove my nodes." Aubrey gasped. "I know. The doctor said that I can't sing above a G-sharp, maybe... ever. I thought the season was over." She said, tears flooding her eyes. Aubrey took a deep breath, standing up.

"Beca?" She asked. Beca stood up, looking mildly nervous. "What do we do?" She tossed her the pitch pipe, but Beca was not paying attention and knocked it into the pool of vomit. "Sorry." Aubrey muttered.

"Maybe not here."

-

Beca led them all to the abandoned pool where they held the riff-off. Blake smiled, feeling better as they began to get back into it. As a group.

"Alright. Let's remix this business. Aubrey, would you pick a song for us, please?" Beca asked.

"Bruno Mars, just the way you are." Aubrey decided.

"Okay. Chloe, you okay taking the lead?" Beca asked. Chloe nodded, and they began to sing.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday

Beca began to sing, adding on the lyrics to Just a Dream by Nelly. Blake began to back her up

... Uh, uh, I was thinkin' bout her, thinkin' bout me, thinkin' bout us, who we gon' be
Opened my eyes, and it was only just a dream
It was only just a dream
But every time she asks me "do I look okay" I say
It was only just a dream
When I see your face