Chapter 1: Kim Taehyung

Author POV

A small boy around 11 years old was sitting on a swing while slowly swinging on in. He was waiting for someone, someone who he admire & love the most in this world.

" Taehyung-ah!"

"Huh"

The boy look up to find a small yet cute girl around 7 years old running towards him.

A big smile spread on his face as soon as he sees her.

The one he was waiting for so long. He get down from the swing to meet his only friend that was with him when he need a shoulder to cry on.

"Y/niee! Finally you are here. What took you soo long? I have been waiting for you since forever"

Taehyung put on a angry face to tease & scold her while waiting to see her response.

"Am Sorry Tae, my cousin visited me today so I have to stay with her for awhile. I'm sorry"

" Really?"

"Yeah promise..."

"Okay I believe in you but next time don't be late okay?"

"Okay! Oh tae, why is your hand behind your back?"

"It's a gift that I have brought for us"

"Really! What is it?"

"Close your eyes first and then I will show you"

"Humm... Okay"

After a awhile Y/n felt a moment behind her back which causes her to fright. She was ready to scream.

"Shhhh it's just me Taehyung & close your eyes. I will never let anything happens to you so don't be scared"

Taehyung place a cute necklace which have a lil purple star in it on her neck while he himself wear a moon shaped necklace.

* Imagine that they ( moon & star) are separated and that stone between the star is in purple color *

"Here! Now you can open your eyes"

Y/n open her eyes to find the cute star shaped necklace on her neck and moon shaped on Taehyung.

"Wow it's so beautiful"

" Now, Don't you ever dare to take that necklace off, okay?"

"Okay but Why?"

"Cause that's a symbol of our love ☺️ you are the star of my life and I am the moon of your life. And when we connect this, the star will be inside of the moon which shows that, I will be always protecting you."

"promise me that you will never I mean never remove that necklace & We will always be together forever"

" I promise that I will never remove it and will always stay with you forever. You also promise me"

Lil y/n said while showing her small little finger to Taehyung.

"I promise"
______________________________________
-End of the Chapter 1-

Thank you for reading♡
Borahae💜