Chapter 14: The Kim's family

Jimin POV

So right now we all were in our living room and it was a coincidence that namjoon hyung boyfriend seokjin was Taehyung's cousin.

The air in room was making me sick, I want to get out of here.

After Kim's family explain their side and them asking for me for their one an only son.

We are all patiently waiting for my parents response.

Please say no, please say no....

"Fine.... We will give our son to you but please promise us that you will take good care of him"

"But mom" I tried to protest but dad stop me before I could speak.

"Jimin I have heard alot about Taehyung, he will be the perfect match for you and in the future you have to marry someone so why not now."

"You are already 18 years old and soon going to be 19 next month and for Taehyung he is 25 years old , you both will be a perfect match"

I just stayed quiet but I noticed that Taehyung was still staring at me.

"So can we take Jimin with us?" Asked Mrs.Kim

"Where!?" I exclaimed

"To our home or let's say your home now"

"But this is my home"

"But you are married now Jimin" said my mom

"But mom...."

"That's final from tomorrow onwards Jimin will live with Taehyung " my mom announced

After hearing that I immediately left the spot and went inside my bedroom.

"Let him be ,Tomorrow he will be okay" I heard from outside

No one cared about my feelings, they just made decision about my life by themselves without even my permission.

I thought before crying my heart out.
___________________________________
End of Chapter: 14
To be continue......

How is it going so far? Are you guys enjoying it?

Thank you for reading"♡"you all.
stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: April 18, 2023, Tuesday.