Chapter 15: The annoying Guy

Jimin POV

After waking up in the morning, the first thing that my mom made me do was to pack my stuffs.

"Jimin! Do it fast! They might be coming here soon!"

"Yeah yeah!! Whatever!?"

I replied back angrily while packing my clothes.

It's all that Kim shit Taehyung fault, if only he had not held that marriage.

I would have been still sleeping in my room peacefully.

Now I have to live under the same roof as him.

Oh wait that means ahhhh!?!!?!

I have to sleep in the same room as him?

Oh god please not that too....

"Jimin!? Taehyung is here"

"So what am I supposed to do?!?" I whispered screamed to myself.

"Just one moment" I replied to mom

" Do I really have to live with him??" I asked to particular no one

After some sec I was ready with my stuffs.

I went downstairs to see my parents and him, happily chatting together.

Tsk! Here I am at the edge of losing my life and there they are, happily chatting with each other I thought to myself 

"Mister Kim? Shall we go?" I interrupted them

"Aum, let's go" he said after clearing his voice

~Skip~

"Here are we!" We arrived Infront of a two storage house. It seems cozy and cute from outside, just suitable for a small family.

It was really not far from my house, just 7 to 9 mins walk I guess?

"Our room is upstairs to the right at the very end"

"What do you mean ' our'?" I asked them

"We are a Married couple if you don't know that my dear husband "

"It doesn't mean we have to sleep in one bed!"

"Oh.. I get it" He said while looking down at his shoes while smirking.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why?" He stepped closer to me

"Are you afraid that I might..." I took some steps back.Now he was just Infront of me.

"Do something funny with you?" He whispered in my ear and back off after ward.

I stay blank and numb for awhile before my mind finally get what he mean.

"YOU. ARE. DISGUSTING!? DISGUSTING! DISGUSTING!" I screamed at him and hit him with my bag that I was carrying after every words that I speak.

"Okay! Fine !? Fine!? I'm sorry shortfoot!?"

"What...." What did he just called me?!

"You! Big mouth!? Shut your stupid big mouth!?" I again started hitting him continuously until I was finally tired.

I saw that he was now sitting on the floor tried as well.

Just because I'm short doesn't mean I have long temper as well, I am still not cool down.

I went toward him before grabbing his hairs with my both fist while he grab on to my waist.

I sat on his lap while pulling his hair hard.

"Ahhh!!?" He screamed in pain

"Yahhh!?" a scream left my mouth as I felt him pinching my side.

After fighting for a while we were laying on the ground, I was on top of him.

"I can't believe you are 8 years older than me! A 26 years old grown man is fighting with a 18 years old teenage, tsk!" I scoffed at him

"And I can't believe I married such an ungrateful kid who doesn't even know how to respect who is so much older than him or at least his husband, tsk!" He said while Rolling his eyes.

"Ahum?" We heard someone clear his/her throat.

We both look up at the corner of the living room to find both Taehyung's dad and mom looking at us .

We both push each other to stand up and stand straight while keeping our eyes at the floor due to embarrassment.

"From when were you two here?" Taehyung asked his parents who were still staring at us in shock.

"Since you both step on the house..."
____________________________________
End of Chapter: 15
To be continue......

Hope you like it, I will try my best to update:') I hate my lazy ass TT

Thank you for reading"♡"you all.
stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: May 6, 2023, Saturday.