Chapter 7: The same guys

Jimin POV

"So we have arrived at our destination and please behave yourself"

"Let's go in and please carefully analyze the decorations of the wedding halls and click pictures. I will give you assignment regarding this topic"

"Did everyone get it?"

"Yes" we all said in union

" And one thing after 4 hours we all will again meet here and everyone are requested to be here. Now dismiss, go where ever you wanna go"

"Where should we go kook?"

"Don't know, let's just go where our feet take us"

"Fine"

After scrolling for while, we came across a huge hall.

"Kook?"

"Humm?"

"Don't you think this hall is more bigger than compared to other halls?"

"I do think so too"

"Oh how I wish I could get married in a big hall like this as well"

"Then why don't you go and replace the groom"

"Noooo"

" Why or do you want to replace the bride?? Hum ? Hum?" He Said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up!"

"Let's go and check inside, I like the decorations of this hall then other" Jungkook exclaimed

"Me too"

When we get inside, we notice that there were so many cameras.

While we were looking around, suddenly someone came running and bumped into me.

"Ouch!" We both fall flat in the ground.

"Hey are you okay" asked Jungkook

"Yeah kinda"

Jungkook helped me to stand up while someone helped the other man to stand up.

But why do they look so familiar.

"Umm sorry for that, we are in rush so I didn't see you" said the man who bumped into me.

"It's fine and next time please see where you are heading to" I replied back.

"I know right cause you are see him, he is too short " Jungkook whispered to while suppressing his laughter.

"Shut up or I will kick your ass this hard that you won't be able to walk for next few weeks" I whispered back.

"We will get going now" they said before rushing somewhere.

"Hey Jungkook?"

"What shortie?"

" Shut up!"

"What?"

"Don't you think they look familiar?"

"Yeah I think they are the one who bumped into me in mall but this time the short one bumped into you"

"Ohhh, now I get it"

"Now let's so and scroll some more"

He said before we both went more inside the hall.

While scrolling inside we again saw those man again but this time they seem more worried.

"Hey, let's go and see what's happening in there"

"But why should we?"

"Just to see what's happening in there!"

"Why should we get in someone's matter"

"Just shut up and let's go" Jungkook said being pulling me towards him.
___________________________________
End of Chapter: 7
To be continue......
Thank you for reading"♡"you all.

Thank you for 100 reads❤

stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: April 11, 2023, Tuesday.