Chapter 12: Park or Kim Jimin?

Jimin POV

"Awww you are so sexy, lovely and cute" I heard someone complement me.

I saw a woman around her mid 40s and a man around his mid 50s.

Who are they?

"Mom! Dad!" I heard Taehyung said.

Oh that's means they are this parents? As in real parents?? If not then why do they look familiar???

Ahhhhh!?! My brain hurts.

"Jimin!?" I just noticed them all staring at me.

"Um yeah?"

"Meet my parents"

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim" I bow to them

"Aw you are so cute, my son is bless to have you as his husband"

"But isn't this an act-" Before I can complete my sentence, Taehyung cut me off.

" Ah mom and dad can we talk later I'm tired and I don't feel like talking, I think Jimin is tired too"

He said while his hand came to my waist and he press on it to make me nodded.

~Time skip~

I don't know what happened cause right now it's only me and Jungkook standing at the bus stand waiting for the bus.

" So they did leave us here" said Jungkook

After meeting with Taehyung's parents, we went to dressing room while waiting for everyone to go home.

When everyone went him, Taehyung and his friends Yoongi and hoesok or hoseok also left us and told us that we will meet again soon.

And when me and Jungkook went to our meeting point, we notice that our school has left us.

So here we are..........

"You said they won't left us , now see what happens!? It's all your fault Jungkook?!"

" Calm down park oops I mean Kim Jimin, we will get back soon"

"Shut up ! Don't call me Kim Jimin, I'm still park Jimin!?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, let me just call my driver"

" You could have done it before as well" I said while Rolling my eyes.

What should I told my parents,I'm still in this wedding dress.

I guess I will have to seek this time.
___________________________________
End of Chapter: 12
To be continue......

How do you like it so far?

Thank you for reading"♡"you all.
stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: April 16, 2023, Sunday.