Chapter 6: The plan

Taehyung POV

"So are you really ready? Do you really want it?" Asked yoohan

"Yeah! I have already made my mind that I'm going to marry you after 2 months and that's finally " I said

"But-"

"But? Why but? Why don't you want to marry me?" I said before raising my eyebrows.

I always thought that he is suspicious, ask me why? Even if he is my first boyfriend and he said I'm also his first boyfriend, he still didn't let us kiss.

I know something is wrong. He was the one who first confess his feelings toward me but still....So I have to check it....

" No it's not that , it's just it hasn't even been one year since we are dating and you are going for marriage so soon?"

"Yeah cause I can't wait for you to be mine forever"

After I said that he went silent and didn't reply to me.

Jimin POV

I was so bored but while scrolling though my Twitter I came across a tweet.

News: " young star Kim Taehyung has fixed his marriage"

News: " it has been revealed by him that him and his rumored boyfriend Shin Yoohan for 8 months are soon going to get married after 2 months"

News: " now we will be finally about to see the face of the Young star boyfriend, stay tuned for more updates"

Why does his name sound so familiar. Ahh whatever it's not like I'm getting married.

~skip to 2 months later~

"Attention guys!?" Screamed our teacher.

"So, after 3 days we will go for an education tour"

"The name of the place is 'Purple Glory venue' and yes you heard it right"

"Ohhhhhhhhh" whispered and scream my stupid classmates.

" We are going for a marriage ceremony hall where we will analyze the decorations for marriage"

" We will know how can we conduct a wedding. So, when we get there, everyone are requested to behave probably and don't disturb other marriage"

" We know that Purple Glory venue is a place famous for wedding and many wedding will be held in there so I repeat myself, please behave and that it for now"

" Class dismiss "

"So jkai what do you think? About us getting married " I wiggle my eyebrows while teasing Jungkook.

" I hope you get married to someone in there, my life will be so free"

"Yeah like as if I would" I said before rolling my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, we will see" he said before rolling his eyes as well.
___________________________________
End of Chapter: 6
To be continue......
Thank you for reading"♡"you all.

stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!

Published: April 10, 2023, Monday.