25. last page pt1

"Where have you been?"
Yong asks PilSang. Yong had been looking into some papers when PilSang comes to his office.
"Am I only your partner and a priest? I am a business man. I went for a meeting. "

"I was looking through old things."

PilSang sees open pages of an old book of poems, a handmaid portrait peaking. He picks it up.

"You weren't looking through papers but memories, Hyung

"You weren't looking through papers but memories, Hyung. I know you more than any one in here. You were missing her, your first love."

"It's not love, it's been a long time. I don't even remember how it felt back then. All I feel is just guilt in depth of my heart. I couldn't protect anyone."

PilSang smiles when he makes eye contact with Yong.

"I don't believe that. You didn't move a limb but your words of that day have been moving my life. The day my father died we met at the hill by my house for the first time..."

20 years ago, by the bushes of PilSang's house. He runs towards the hill without looking back at his house or his old caretaker uncle. At the edge of the hill he looks the path ahead of his feet down the hill. Pebbles around his feet falls that makes him anxious for a moment.

He walks ahead closing eyes to end his lonely life. But his feet is stuck, his eyes turn black.

"I won't let you die. "

PilSang's voice changes, he talks to himself as he takes himself to a safe distance 5 feet away from the edge. PilSang tries to fight the devil inside and end his life but he keeps failing. He hears a sound by the bushes behind him. Something is coming his way from the bushes.
An old male spirit and a young handsome man is fighting. The man uses his unexpected powers but still is a little weak in energy. PilSang stretches his hand ahead, says out a spell, a flare of black fog like energy comes out of his hand.
They send the spirit to hell together. After catching up on his breath he looks to his right at PilSang.

"You have the face of an angle, the eyes of a devil boy. What is your name?"

"PilSang."

Yong keeps walking to him until he's a hand distance from him.

"You can see ghosts. Then you are special..."

He grabs his shoulders, makes an eye contact with PilSang. PilSang's eyes turn black

"...now I get it..."

Yong's hands turn blue with energy. That helps him tame the devil inside him. PilSang looks at him flustered.

"...I can see through your memories...your mother and your father died because of a demon. Your father...he couldn't take it anymore so he asked you to kill him and seal the demon but..."

" that demon...it won't even let me die...it's inside me."
PilSang beats his chest three times with his right hand.

"You shouldn't..."