9.The twins (part 2)

Yong being distracted gives her a chance to flee from his clutch. Taking the chance she vanishes.
The lights come back again. Mr.Ga, Ms.Jeong, JinEun and JinDok gathers at the hall by the staircase. Ms.Jeong and Mr.Ga helps Yeoruem get up.

"Without the reception being left alone that bitch couldn't enter in any way possible. So tell me... WHERE WERE YOU?"

Him yelling at JinEun startles everyone along with her but Yeoruem because she's too tired to be startled now.
He looks at Yeoruem and calms down. He grabs his coat from the couch by the staircase and walks to her.
He grabs Yeoruem's wrist, walks outside with her.

Yong walks holding her wrist to the gate. Yeoruem shakes her hand to loosen his grip but he grabs her wrist tightly.

"What are you doing? Stay still."

"My house is about 20-30 minutes away. I can manage..."

He tries to say something but she prevents it.

...Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow. "

He leaves her hand.

"Hey, stay alive. I don't have another manager to manage this hotel and those hooligans. Go quickly."

He turns around, she calls him from behind.

"Ms.Jeong told me you were looking for me. What is it?"

He looks back, walks to her again. He comes a little to close to her that makes her a bit nervous.

"This..."

He gets a golden broach from his pocket. A broach with a moon engraved on it, initials of the hotel written over it. He ataches the broach to her coat then takes a few steps back. He turns around,walks back inside.

 He turns around,walks back inside

Yeoruem sees his way with a smile then looks at the broach

Stepping outside the gate she begins to walk through the main road ahead.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I'm home, guys."

She only finds DeokHwa in the house sitting in the couch watching tv.