2_Met by destiny

Ms.Min walks down the hall way to the corridor.
"Were you looking for me Ms.Min."
A middle aged man calls Min Gang from behind.
"Mr.Ga, I was looking for Ms.Nara. Mr.Moon is in the beach you should get his room cleaned but your face... is something wrong?"
" It shows? Ahh... The guest in that room is making a fuss. Ms.Nara and I were trying to catch him.He is laughing, screaming and acting weird."
" I heard that guest was a bit crazy when he was alive."
Jin Eun entruptes into their chat.
"Can ghosts be crazy? I didn't know that." Ms.Nara comes running from the staircase behind them, hands on her waist as she breaths heavily.

"I will eat you nicely,my love."
Everyone looks at him as jin Dok comes from the corridor grabbing a huge bowl of tteokbokki ( a south korean food) with both his hands and a happy face.
" Oppa, have you seen the guest in room 73?"
Jin Eun halfway walks to her brother.
"Yes, I saw him heading to the beach."

"Mr.Moon just went to the beach."

"This isn't right Ms.Min if he gets angry seeing that guest he will send us to the afterlife."
Jeong Nara become anxious along with them thinking the conclusion of things. Ms.Min runs behind the staircase to the beach. Jin Eun finds her brother looking at his food then ahead at her.
"Oppa, you can eat that later. It's not like that ghosts like us need hot food or need to eat food at all. Come, we need to find him before Mr.Moon."

Jin Dok looks at his food with a sad face while putting it over the counter on his left. They both follow them to the beach.

"Noon"
Yong Saeng says looking above to the sky sitting on a deck chair soaking some sun in his black gucci sunglasses. The sky changes from sunset to a bright sun.Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath for some moments of peace alone. But neither the moment was long neither his peace. A sound of annoying laughter, he opens his eyes removes his glasses. Getting up he looks around to find the source of it.

"Run faster guys, I thought ghosts can run faster."
Ms.Min runs ahead of them while the rest of them runs behind her.
" No,Ms.Min, we don't." Mr.Ga taking deep breaths while keeping up with her. They stop at the side where they could see the whole beach. As Ms.Min looks from left to right she finds the guest running where Yong Saeng stood still looking ahead.
With their anxious faces they run to Yong Saeng so that he doesn't see him. Ms.Min runs to Yong Saeng to distract him to give them while they take the guest away.
"Why are you sweating so much Ms.Min?"
She wipes her sweat with her hands while she looks behind as Jin Dok puts a hand over his mouth from laughing.
"Why are you looking behind?"
"No, no...I'm looking at you."
Min Gang answers as her words keep stumbling. Out of the blue Yong Saeng laughs then stops. With a straight face he looks at Min Gang as she swallows her own spit.
"Do you guys take me for a dumb headed guy that you'll get rid of someone from my back and I won't know."
They feel like their heart,soul,jaw everything just dropped on the floor. Yong Saeng turns around,
"Just because you all are dead doesn't mean I can't kill you again. He almost sat on the man's belly who is going to give me a good review on the afterlife and a black card. If something like this repeats all of you...I will send all of you to the afterlife on one go.Now, leave." They bow continuously apologizing. They walk backwards without the guest that Yong Saeng more angry.
"Take him with you." He shouts at them. They come again, taking him they run from his very sight.
Yong Saeng looks back at Min Gang.
"Mr.Moon calm down. Anyone can make mistakes."

"That line goes for humans like you not ghosts like them or a person like me. But in these years you've taken care of everything so nicely otherwise I would've turned like that guest because of them."

Min Gang gives him a slight smile and replies to him,
"Don't underestimate yourself. Without your help I couldn't come on my own to where I am now and to me that makes you better then any human I've ever seen."
Yong Saeng's mood lifts up, Min Gang gets it with the smile he gives her as a reply.