13. Without a manager

Yeoruem just looks at Yong while he says those words she never imagined he would. She's fired.

Seeing him walk away with no word was the coldest thing he could do. She keeps looking up till he went to his room. She takes a step back, turning around she doesn't look at any one of them. Looking down she walks towards the door.

" You're selfish. You use people when you need them and throw them away when you don't.I don't love you, I don't hate you. I just have a heavy heart right now and I can't explain it."

Everyone sees her leave. Each and every staff becomes sad because of her leaving.

"Why didn't she said goodbye or talked to us?" JinDok asks to them.

"She must've been too sad to. Mr.Moon did that to JinEun last time but she didn't fire her gave her a chance. But our Yeoruem seems to be fired." Ms.Jeong says with disappointment in her face.

"You're right he shouldn't have done that. How could she know that he was a malicious soul. She's a really a warm and a wise person the hotel really needs. Let's go later and say a proper goodbye."
Mr.Ga shows disappointment as well as he talks to them in a low voice.

"She didn't say goodbye let us not do it as well, let's not give up on her like she did with us. Let's bring her back."
JinEun says with a smile to cheer and convince them. Looking at their faces she finds that they're convinced. They look at each other in that moment.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's later in the night. The clock strikes 12,YongSaeng sleeps peacefully in his bed.

"Leave me, leave me."
Yong sees the dead souls raveging him,trying to get into his body. He strives to free himself. A strange energy, he feels in his veins. He explodes with energy and the souls scatter and run away from him. He sees spoils of war around him. He sees himself covered in mud wearing a military uniform.

He realized after drinking that potion something unusual has happened to his body. He looks at his dusty hands but doesn't figure out what it is. Everything happened faster then he had expected, he doesn't even know if he should cry or be afraid.
He feels a strange pain in his left leg. He sees its bleeding and he's badly injured yet he slowly slowly walks ahead. He walks by a road.

"Mom,Dad,Haru. Don't scare me, please come out."
He cries and tries to find his family. He finds his house in the village a little inside the forest. He screams outside his house but no one answers. As he slowly tries to walk ahead blood reaches to his shoes from the under the door. A drop of tear falls from his eyes, he quickly runs inside.
A body of a man, woman and a girl is laying on the floor covered in blood in the hall. He goes down on his knees on the floor to them.

"Mom, mom, open your eyes. I'm here." He rests her head on his lap and crys hugging her.
He suddenly hears a sound of shoes walking over the wet blood behind him. He stops crying, turns around his head to look behind. But before that the footsteps fastens and he feels a gun put on the back of his head.

"YongSaeng, Your family, these people they were all innocent. I had to kill them because of you. It's your betrayal to me that killed them."

"YOU MONSTER." In his tearful voice without being afraid of the gun he turns around and strangles his throat. The gun flies away from him.

"DIE, DIE, DIE, you monster."
As these words comes out of his mouth, he cries and strangles that guy sitting over him. Being strangled the guy searches the gun around the floor. His hand reaches his gun. He puts it over his head and shoots him. Yong falls on the ground as blood fall from his head. That guy gets away from him and gets up.
"I'll come for you, I'll kill you."
Yong grabs his feet while struggling with death.