4_ New beginnings

The guests in hotel blue moon enters their rooms as it was almost midnight. As the staff completes the cleaning a force of wind hits the corridor. The lights flickers and goes out.

" Show time, baby."

Sang stands up along with his briefcase. A sudden breeze enters the hotel through the corridor. Through a window behind the staircase a little light falls over Yeoruem, long hair open and her pale face beaming by the light. She feels someone walking to her yet stays still. A hand tries to reach her shoulder, she closes her eyes shut trying to stay calm.

"SANG, NOW..."

Yeoruem hears Yong's voice. Yong pulls her in his arms from behind. Startled to death she opens her eyes. Sang holding onto to a rope strangles it around Jae Wang in front of her eyes.She looks behind and their eyes met.

She looks behind and their eyes met

Sang wrestles with Jae Wang. Devaouring souls for a long time Jae Wang overpowers Pil Sang, strangles his throat getting rid of the rope on his neck. Sang throws a handful of black ash on his face to buy them some time.
" Yong'shii~ how about you flirt later¡"
Sang with his hands on his knees takes deep breaths while calling for Yong. Yong looks at him getting Yeoruem put of the way.
The power of the ash weakens, Jae Wang tries to attack Sang from behind. Yong paces fast to Jae Wang at the velocity of wind knocking him on the face. He shakes his hand a bit then wrings his behind his back. Throwing him to the ground Yong quickly gets a feet away from him. Jae Wang gets up quickly and tries to punch yet Yong's grin stated that his attempt failed. He then tries to punch them both realizes he has been fooled and trapped inside a protection seal circle. He was lured inside it when he followed Yeoruem, the bait they both set to get him.
Trapped inside as Jae Wang screams Sang begins the rituals throwing ashes, chanting,Yong places his right arm over Sang's right shoulder that gives more strength to the ritual. The ritual itself weaknes Jae Wang sets the souls he devoured free.

"Thank you, guys."

Yeoruem sees a beautiful middle aged woman in a black gown walking to them.

"Look at that Sang,Seo Man the grim ripper. We touched shit and she's here to just swipe it." Yong says with a irony is tone.

"I see that, friend." Sang sides by Yong.

"I did say thanks, whatever." Entering the circle she concentrates on pulling him above from the ground with her hand. The strength she uses on him showed in her face as she strangles. Within a moment Jae Wang's soul burning in the wind turns to ashes.

Yeoruem sitting on the ground tries to understand the gravity of the situation around her. Yong looks behind him at her then leans to her,
"Don't be late to work." He whispers by her ear, puts her glasses back then touches her forehead with his two fingers.
The world around her spins, everything blurs out...her eyes closed.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Yeoruem wakes up in her body in the hospital. Her father and brother calls the doctor therefore.