28. The Misunderstood Villain (part 2)

Wisuk is standing a few feet away from him. She turns around and makes a run for the doorway to Yong's chamber.
A shuddering sound almost deafens her hearing, the open pathway is closed with the chairs of court officials and broken object as they float and close the opening. Behind her she sees Ryung's hand stretched as he bends those objects with some sort of sorcery from his hand.

In fear she even feels it harder to breath, she feels her and her child's heart beating faster in a synchronized reathym

In fear she even feels it harder to breath, she feels her and her child's heart beating faster in a synchronized reathym. Yeoruem feels as if her heart would beat out of her chest while she watches it all. Wisuk looks into her husband's eyes, a fear makes room for itself in her heart that makes her feel uneasy. Even when the entrance of the the pathway is completely closed she still runs that way in hopes of saving Yong. She turns around and feels a wind swirling behind her, looks at her wrist that then up at Ryung who tightly holds it, he crosses a 5 feet distance in a split second. The strength, the speed, eyes turned black for a second, it seems as if the human in him that she once saw is gone for good.

He drags her by her wrist. With her other arm she tries to free herself from his clench but fails. Her feet glides against the ground while he drags her. From halfway he feels a clench on his wrist still holding her hand tightly still. He looks back. Behind Ryung what he sees is a murder turned miracle. Yong is in front of his eyes, strong as ever. He squeezes Ryung's arm to make her leave Wisuk's hand, which he does. Yong takes her arm and hides Wisuk behind him. Stands in front of her holding his sword. Their swords clash that leads to a fight. Wisuk still shivering tries to stand properly. The fight goes on.

"You were supposed to be dead like your father?"

"My father was a kindhearted but weak man, But I am not

"My father was a kindhearted but weak man, But I am not. I went on battles even before the 8 months I have been king. I have blood of many that you can't even imagine."

Yong gives out a smirk while pushing his sword towards Ryung. The root water of the tree has amplified his strength and human abilities, he is to a part of it, part of the tree. The fight is now fair. The sun went down, the fight goes on for long. Yong finally takes Ryung's sword from him and pushes him hard at the wall. He lays there. From the broken roof the moonlight falls on their faces. He finds Wisuk fighting through pain of labor, Yong drops his sword and holds her in his arms while sat on the ground. She had been sweating.