027.

BLOOD STAINS

more yandere! camilo MUAHAHAAH

they/them pronouns used

tw: stabby stabbys (knifes), blood, regular yandere stuff

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━♡

"hey, where are you going?" camilo asked y/n.

"oh, i'm just gonna go out to see a friend," they said.

"but i thought we were gonna hang out today, mi vida?" he frowned.

"it won't be that long, trust me," y/n assured him.

camilo sighed, mentally rolling his eyes, "whatever. do i know them?"

"no, i don't think you will. he's just a childhood friend," they shrugged.

"it's a he?" he gritted his teeth.

"it's okay, camilo. he won't do anything," said y/n. "oh, i gotta go now. see you later, amor!"

"yeah, see you later," camilo mumbled as they walked out of the room.

-

camilo stalked from an alleyway, watching as y/n and that rat- i mean, their friend talk. with closed fists he watched their behavior, especially the friend's. he saw y/n laugh at whatever the guy said, having a hand on his shoulder. he grits his teeth.

"f/n, i gotta go, i promised to go see my boyfriend today," y/n then said. "it was nice seeing you though."

"oh? that's okay," f/n nodded. "i'll see you another day i hope."

"of course," they smiled before walking away to go to casita.

camilo came out from his spot in the alleyway. he appeared behind f/n, tapping his shoulder, "hey."

he turned around, "oh, um, hey?"

"you're friends with y/n?" camilo questions.

he nodded.

"come with me."

"uh, why?-"

camilo led, or rather dragged f/n into a forest, far from where dolores can hear.

"what are we doing here? it's so far from encanto-"

"shut the fuck up," camilo cuts him off. "fucking bastard, you're gonna keep quiet for me okay? i don't want anyone to hear you, not even my sister."

he pulled out a knife from behind his back.

"what the fuck dude! keep that away from me!" f/n yelled.

camilo slapped him, grabbing his hair and pulling him close to him, "i thought i said to keep quiet."

f/n shuts his mouth, whimpering quietly.

"good," he said, letting go of him. "now let me say this clearly, y/n is mine. so fucking stay away from them."

f/n scoffs, thinking this was a joke, "and if i don't?"

camilo pressed the knife against his neck and he squirms, "okay, okay. please, just let me go."

"hm, i don't know if i will," camilo said, pressing the knife harder. "if i let you go, you might tell someone. or even y/n."

"no! i w-won't tell anyone okay?" f/n quivered. "just let me go dude!"

camilo pretended to think about it, "hm, no."

in a swift movement, camilo stabs f/n in the stomach.

"ah! you fucking psycho!" f/n cried out as his blood started to pour. camilo just smirks. "y/n d-doesn't belong to you, you creep- ah!"

camilo pulled out the knife harshly, "say that again?"

f/n doesn't respond, struggling to stay up.

"i said say that again motherfucker!" he hits him on the head. f/n lets out a cry. "yeah, that's what i thought you fucking coward. y/n is mine, they belong to me and only me."

camilo stabs him again but this time in the chest. he pushes f/n to the ground, leaving him to die.

"farewell, f/n! see you never!" his crazy smile was the last thing he saw.

camilo turns on his heel and made his way back to casita.

-

camilo cleaned up the knife so the blood and his fingerprints wouldn't be on it. he puts the knife away and headed to his room. y/n was already there waiting for him.

"oh, hey, mi amor," camilo grinned at them.

"where were you, i was looking for you," they got up from his bed. they were in one of his shirts, ready to go to sleep. camilo looked down at their body, flushing heavily. "hey, my eyes are up here."

he looked back up, smiling shyly, "sorry, mi vida. i was, um, taking care of something."

"i was worried about you, dolores said she couldn't hear you anywhere."

"i'm fine, okay? see i'm here now," camilo assured them.

y/n nodded and their eyes flickered to his ruana, "what's that?"

he glanced down, seeing the dark red stains on his ruana. camilo swiftly came up with a lie, "uh, i accidentally got ketchup on me."

"are you sure? it looks a lot like blood," y/n leaned in to take a closer look.

"no! no, it's just ketchup," he pushes them away softly. "come on, let's just go to sleep."

"okay," they nodded, yawning as they climbed back onto the bed.

camilo pulled his ruana off, hanging it up somewhere. he quickly changed into his pajamas and went into his bed. y/n faced the other way from him. his hands wrapped around y/n's waist as his chin rested on their shoulder. he smiles, taking in their scent.

mine. all mine.