037.

PRETTY BOY IN A PRETTY DRESS

summary: camilo in a dress. thats it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━♡

you noticed how camilo was always staring at the women's dresses, even your dresses. so for his birthday you decided to make him a dress. you started working on it in november, a month before. you worked on some of the designs with mirabel and included his yellow color palette.

it's now december 28, camilo's birthday. (yes that's his actual birthday) you had put the dress in a white box with a yellow ribbon tied around it.

"feliz cumpleaños, mi amor," you held out the box to him.

camilo grinned. his eyes glittered as he took the box from you. you looked at mirabel and she gave you a thumbs up. you looked back at camilo who was excitedly unwrapping his gift. the madrigals were also watching him. he looked like a child on christmas morning.

his mouth was agape as he took the yellow dress out. if it was possible, his eyes were practically sparkling brighter.

"you gave him a dress?" pepa questioned, tilting her head confusedly. she wasn't mad, no not at all, just curious.

"mhm," you nodded. "me and mirabel worked on this together."

"mi vida, i love it!" camilo gasped out, admiring the dress. he held the dress tightly to his chest and looked at you with a smile. "thank you so much."

"i'm so glad you love it," you smiled back at him.

camilo stood up from his chair, "i wanna wear it!"

"go ahead, querido," you said and he excitedly went upstairs to change.

camilo later came back down in the dress. the yellow fabric fit him perfectly. he had his hand on the railing as he slowly walked down the stairs. he always wanted a dramatic entrance like the theater kid he was. camilo looked so happy and comfortable in the dress. he sets his foot down on the last step, grinning at everyone else, "how do i look?"

you looked at him with admiration and walked up to hold his hand, guiding him onto to the floor. you pecked him in the lips, "absolutely handsome, mi amor."

camilo was filled with giddiness as the madrigals all agreed with you. you moved a stray curl from his face, "mi niño bonito."

"a pretty boy in a pretty dress," he giggled.

A/N
fuck i think i just fell in love again- i just JFFJFNRJHDHEBE 😵‍💫😵‍💫 camilo in a dress omfg ♥‿♥
heres some artwork to go along with this

A/Nfuck i think i just fell in love again- i just JFFJFNRJHDHEBE 😵‍💫😵‍💫 camilo in a dress omfg ♥‿♥heres some artwork to go along with this

i made this btw :D its not really the best,, its my first time doing digital art !!
EDIT: i didnt like the background so i changed it lmao