A/N - Quick welcome!

Hi! Thanks to everyone who chooses to read this story, it truly means a lot to me! :D

First off I'd like to tell you that this storyline is not canon, it's something I've made up, but most of the aspects in this story are canon. Basically only the characters aren't canon, but I still try my best to keep everything accurate to the lore. I know I've already mentioned this before, but I will base off the world from the information we've gotten in Horizon zero dawn and potentially Horizon forbidden west.

You don't have to have any prior knowledge about the world of horizon before going into this, but I strongly encourage you to play the games if you haven't already before reading this (they're amazing, you won't regret it). Also if you haven't played them it might be a little more difficult to understand all this lore since it's a lot to take in.

I'd like to credit the YouTube channel random side quest, I've been using his videos to gather as much lore from this game as possible. Without him I wouldn't be writing this!

Lastly I'd like to point out that English is not my first language so there might be some grammar errors. I'm trying my best though.

I hope you'll enjoy this story! :D