𝗢𝗡𝗘.

"i'm scared.....i don't know call me 𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 but-"

𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗬𝗪𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗦 (𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧)
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
𝟴:𝟭𝟵 𝗔𝗠

"Higgs you one lucky mothafucka." The officer spat before opening the cell for Jahmir.

"if It was up ta me you wouldn't be gettin out." he said shacking his head as he removed the cuffs from Jahmir's wrists.

"good thing you just a corner boy huh." Jahmir said rubbing the inner corners of his wrists. "you'll be back." he flashed a fake smile.

"mhm." was all Jahmir said before he snatched the bag full of his belongings. walking outside Jahmir felt the cool fall air hit his face.

a small smile crept on his face as he finally proceeded his freedom.

looking up he saw Terriah sitting on the end of her car. she hadn't even seen him walk out, she was busy looking in her phone.

he walking over to her he tapped her leg causing her to look up.

the biggest smile spread across her face. "JAH." she yelled before jumping up to hug him. wrapping her arms tight, she buried her face into his shirt.

"damn you almost knocked me down. but wussup Riah." he said hugging her back. her scream slowly started to sound like sobs.

by the time he realized she was now crying he already had tears seeping through his shirt.

"i missed you." she whispered as she let him go.

"i missed ya too. but i'm back nie." he said whipping the tears off of her cheeks. "where you wanna go first." she said walking over to the driver side door.

"gotta go to da spot." he said throwing his bag of belongings in the back seat before hopping in the passenger side.

Terrain nodded.

"what all i miss?" he asked as they pulled out the parking lot. Terrain began tapped her index finger on the steering wheel as she started thinking.

"ain't shit different forreal, uh will gotta baby on the way tho." she said before laughing.

"it's his?"

"he say i ain't but the bitch pulled up and acted a fool at the spot. it was funny as fuck." she said checking her rear view mirror.

"damn. they at the spot?" Jahmir asked. he couldn't wait to see his niggas.

"was when i felt." she said shrugging. "they knew you was comin to get me?"

"nah, ian say shit. just like you told me to." she said.

pulling up to the trap there was nobody outside how it used to be. "where erbody at?" he asked as they got out the car.

"damn near in the house."

Terriah walked in first as Jahmir grabbed his bag from the backseat. "where the fuck you go?" he heard somebody say to Terriah as he walked through the front door.