𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

OMNISCIENT
DETROIT MICHIGAN

"Jahmir Higgs." They the woman behind the counter said as she held out a bag of Jahmir's prescription.

"preciate it." he said grabbing the bag from her hands before turning around. "we you in a couple weeks." she said as he walked away.

Jahmir walked out the pharmacy bumping into a woman on the way out. "damn." he said holding his shoulder.

she had bumped the arm that was shot, causing a stinging pain to shoot up his arm. Jahmir hissed mugged the girl.

"oh shit eight?" the girl said turning around. Seeing her face eight realized it was yasmine, causing him to mentally roll his eyes.

he had been avoiding her since the "argument" they had. really the argument she had with herself. "what are you doing here?" she said to him trying to make small talk.

Jahmir just looked at her before looking around. "got a bag in my hand..." he thought to himself as he just stared.

"oh, dumb question." she said trying to laugh off the awkward silence between the two. Jahmir just turned around and began to walk away from her.

"Wait!" she exclaimed causing him to groan out loud. "what." he said not wanting to talk to her.

"uh where you been?" she said flashing a slight smile at him. "around." he said walking out the glass doors that were in the front of the building.

walking to his car he felt a vibration in his pocket, he slid the phone out of his pocket seeing Demon's contact flashing across his screen.

"wussup." he said sliding into his driver side. "you left yo office unlocked." Demon said on the other end of the line.

"hell nah, why you say that." Jahmir said scrunching his eyebrows together. "cause this mufucka cracked open."

"go see wussup in there." jahmir said pressing the "start" button on his car causing his engine to roar.

"igh."

"i'm on my way." Jahmir said before they disconnected the phone call. feeling dripping on his forearm, Eight looked down seeing a red puddle seeping through his white shirt.

"fuck." he said to himself, hoping his stitches didn't break. before he could even tend to that he had to go see who was fucking with his office.
-

"I brought coffee." Ms.jane said to imoni as she went over a patient's chart.

"oue what kind." Imoni said sitting her pen down on the nurses station. "black." Ms. jane responded causing imoni's face to turn up.

"oh...okay i'll grab me some in a second." Imoni lied going back to reading charts. "you know you're in the ER today right?" Ms.jane said knowingly.

Imoni internally sighed, she was hoping ms.jane forgot. "yea i was gonna head down after my rounds." imoni said trying to prolong going.

"grace needs help now, i'll have melissa do your rounds, you head down now." ms.jane said looking around the floor.

"BROWN." Ms.jane called out calling melissa to jump. "yes." she hurried over. " do whipps rounds." she said sterling.